Last edited by maplezbear; 11-28-2014 at 09:35 PM
Old 09-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

He really needs to get over himself

Thank you
Old 09-13-2014, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, he does.

Also, I forgot to say hope you end up going to college in Jan!
Old 09-16-2014, 03:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Agreed he needs to get over himself. Another word of advice, if I may. It might have already been mentioned but I might have missed it.

I'me very happy to hear you are over this jerk. Keep working on that. Don't even let him get you angry or irritated... as best you can. That's a form of power he has over you that only you can give him and only you can take back. It's not just about ignoring and avoiding him. It's about how you feel. Am I making any sense?

Last edited by Toni Boop; 09-17-2014 at 03:20 AM
Old 09-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Good advice Toni!

Can't believe that it's time for all the TV shows to come back on This summer went by fast!
Old 09-17-2014, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, disappeared from OT threads on two of my boards

Hope everyone is having a good week so far?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you, Chelle. The summer went by ridiculously fast. I'm not at all happy.

Speaking of not being happy, I might have to be miserable on Wednesday morning. Why, you ask? I'm glad you did. See, I'm usually asleep by 8pm because I have to get up at 3a to go to work. So, I record my shows most nights for playback the next day when I get home from work. I might have to stay up to watch the premieres live. I'll be all day Wednesday. Maybe the occasional

Last edited by Toni Boop; 09-18-2014 at 04:46 AM
Old 09-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
Agreed he needs to get over himself. Another word of advice, if I may. It might have already been mentioned but I might have missed it.

I'me very happy to hear you are over this jerk. Keep working on that. Don't even let him get you angry or irritated... as best you can. That's a form of power he has over you that only you can give him and only you can take back. It's not just about ignoring and avoiding him. It's about how you feel. Am I making any sense?
Yes, you make sense. Actually, when we are in the breakroom at the same time, I just act like he is not even there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Yes, he does.

Also, I forgot to say hope you end up going to college in Jan!
Thanks
Old 09-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It happens CHelle

That sucks Toni, but know what you mean. It's hard not to watch the premiers when they come on. Hope you survive at work the day after if you do end up staying up to watch them
Old 09-18-2014, 02:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Toni, that's no good but I can understand how you feel

I go a little crazy if I can't watch NCIS when it airs. That's the main show which I feel I HAVE to watch at least . It is really frustrating for me currently though as I have to get my parents to tape things (forgot this week so missed an episode of Arrow - yes we're a tad behind with that, but at least it is S2) & then wait for them to bring it down for me. I don't know what I'd do if that happened with NCIS. Thankfully my staff meetings should usually be on Wednesdays so I'm hoping they never interfere with my NCIS watching. This week they were on a Tuesday so I know it is at least a possibility but not all the staff can go on Tuesdays so I have hope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's very annoying. I'll try and stay awake, but who knows.

Anyway... this just in. It's a bit of trivia I came across at work (long story). Did y'all know that Sasha Alexander's mother-in-law is the one and only Sophia Lauren? Isn't that ?
Old 09-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I knew that but only because it was mentioned when Sasha was on Ellen earlier this year
I see made me double post last night i'll have to delete tonight since i'm on my phone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-19-2014, 01:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, cool. I'm not much for talk shows so I never watch any of them. Maybe I should at least look at the guest lineups to see who's on that I care about.

And yay on the post count.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope you can stay awake to watch the premieres Do you have a lot of shows starting that you want to watch?

I don't anymore but I used to watch Ellen. I got bored after a while though & just started watching it when I saw that someone I wanted to see was going to be on. Now it is only on when I'm at work so would have to get it taped to watch it so don't really want to bother guess it would depend on who was on it though

Only moderators can delete posts . I've deleted yours & mine from last night for us both now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-19-2014, 03:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I actually have several, but the others are on Friday so I can watch them live. I'm a big fan of Hawaii 5-0 and Blue Bloods. Who doesn't love those hunky men. I've actually tried, for the last several years, to not get hooked on any new shows. I watch too much TV as it is. Besides I'd rather watch reruns of NCIS than most of the nonsense being offered today. I do have a guilty pleasure. I am totally hooked on Finding Bigfoot. Don't judge me! It is stupid and hokey but I can't help myself. Besides, I'm of the firm belief that if any of these creatures that people are looking for exist, Big Foot would be the one that is real. After all, a similar creature really did exist. I might have had fun as a cryptozoologist.

And thank you for both. Send caffeine pills.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread