Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2024, 10:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Algún Día" (21.01) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 12th @ 9PM) .:SEASON PREMIERE:.

NCIS 21.01 - "Algún Día"
Original Airdate: Feb 12, 2024 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team must help Torres when he puts his future at stake by confronting the
man who tormented his family when he was a child.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for starting the thread!!

New episode, I may even watch it more or less on time this time
Old 02-12-2024, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Actually watched this live for a change (I usually just record and watch later). And man, that was a tough one! And that expected call at the end and that short teaser for next week...
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I am in no way ready for this but lets go...

Knew I didn't want to watch... bastard. I almost want to say it is a shame his sister talked him down from shooting the guy

Why do they still have to show David? I was almost ready when the credits came up but he was still there which I didn't expect. I guess they want to respect him until they have Ducky's final episode?

McGee is back in the basement wonder how long that'll last

Vance not saying they can work on it but also not giving them anything else to do

Nice to see Torres' sister brought up again & seeing her standing up for him

Jess & Palmer stealing a body together cute, even if they're committing a crime

Interesting Torres doing things intentionally there... would be nice if he could let his team know a bit more on what is happening. Of course he'd want to protect his sister

Glad they solved things. But Torres still will be impacted by all of this

Nice of the FBI woman to help them out. Glad they already have the replacement for McGee so he won't be in the basement

The ending is mean next week I'm even less looking forward to. Glad P+ doesn't do promos

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

And guess who has managed to watch the episode within 24h...

This was a strong start to the season.

I enjoyed the small throwbacks to the past, and with providing us with more insight on Torres' past... not that it fully makes sense in my head what ee know of Torres really, but I've enjoyed seeing her sister too...

Highlights : we got expired Catpuff & the Troll King was back
Also, enjoyed the speech Parker delivered at the end, when Torres wanred to handover his badge...

Downside: we got a minor cliffhanger...

*Chelle, I think they kept David in the intro as he didn't have his episode just yet
Old 02-14-2024, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For the longest time. Forgot even Nick had a sister because we only saw her once, when he began on the show. Thankfully, they remembered, and they brought her back. A interesting episode. Although you had to know he was thinking he was protecting his sister...

Love the nod to Cafe Pow. Never knew it was actually in cans, and different kinds.

If we did not know they are already doing a new spinoff. You would think NCIS: Cyber was being tested LOL. Interesting new agent. Wonder if we see her again.

Really weird to see the new NCIS after more than a month of revisiting the early seasons on my marathon. Up to the end of Season 12 now. Was hoping to be done before the show came back. But way too many seasons LOL.

Still love the show. No matter the era of characters they are in.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread