Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "The Admiral's Daughter" (11.23) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 6th @ 8PM)

NCIS 11.23 - "The Admiral's Daughter"
Original Airdate: May 6, 2014 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
DiNozzo is sent to Paris on a covert mission to bring home an admiral's daughter,
but he turns to the NCIS team for help when he encounters a controversial crime
scene.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

hope it is going to be a fun episode.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 05-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

that was a great episode, exactly what i needed after the sad one last week.
i had a lot of fun. the only thing that i didn't like was that it was over way too fast.

didn't trust the french cop when i saw her the first time and when she wanted tony's gun i was even more suspicious. maybe she was to nice for the fact that she doesn't know tony and he was the suspect who just might have killed a few people....

i liked that palmer was involved and even ducky asked when tony will come back.
didn't think that the cases were connected. thought that the team was just having a case as usual. i mean crime doesn't stop because dinozzo is in france.

funny, how abby sprayed the whole time while talking to gibbs to get rid of the stench, how tony confessed to the director about an insurance incident although he hasn't been accused of anything, when amanda destroyed tony's phone and he told her that he had taken the battery of 5 hours ago. there were much more scenes, but i think i have to rewatch....
Old 05-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. It was a great episode.

Yup, I didn't trust that French cop either the moment I saw her. I knew she was the one that killed everyone when she kept looking over at Tony on the phone with Gibbs. She was way to interested in his conversation.

Loved that everyone was playing that game. What was it? Symolese? Looked like fun And loved how it was a way of communication between Tony and NCIS.

Was not expecting Amanda to be an agent of sorts. That was a nice little twist.

Soooo happy for Palmer and Breena! Looks like they are getting their baby after all!

I know there is more I am forgetting but I can't think of anything else right now
Old 05-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Soooo happy for Palmer and Breena! Looks like they are getting their baby after all!

me too. hope they have more luck this time
Old 05-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so
Old 05-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope they do too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah, something else from this episode I just remembered... Tony totaling another car What is that, like 5 now? he has the worst luck with cars it seems.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, something else from this episode I just remembered... Tony totaling another car What is that, like 5 now? he has the worst luck with cars it seems.
only understood that he had some problems with an insurance company, but i didn't get why.
yeah, he has bad luck with cars. don't know about this one, but the others weren't his fault: stolen, explosion and bodnar hitting his car. maybe we hear more about it next season.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah he totaled a surveillance van and was claiming it wasn't his fault (according to what he was saying to Vance) or something

Oh you are right! Those others weren't his fault But it's just funny all the problems he has had. Even Ziva wouldn't sell him her car
Old 05-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah he totaled a surveillance van and was claiming it wasn't his fault (according to what he was saying to Vance) or something

Oh you are right! Those others weren't his fault But it's just funny all the problems he has had. Even Ziva wouldn't sell him her car

thanks for the explanation. heard that tony said it wasn't his fault, but didn't understand what exactly. now that i know what he was saying i watched again and understood every word.

yeah remember the scene in the parking lot: ziva "doesn't want anything to happen to the mini". mcgee called tony a car killer and when tony asked "what?" gibbs said:"everybody needs a hobby."
Old 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't think of anything else to add to this. But it was a great episode & love it, unexpected twists in it too

Palmer at the end . I forgot about the baby at first but then that scene came & he just wasn't getting it & I remembered. He was adorable not understanding it . Hope that this one goes well & we get to see Breena next season! Maybe pregnant but at least when the baby is born?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2014, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I can't think of anything else to add to this. But it was a great episode & love it, unexpected twists in it too

Palmer at the end . I forgot about the baby at first but then that scene came & he just wasn't getting it & I remembered. He was adorable not understanding it . Hope that this one goes well & we get to see Breena next season! Maybe pregnant but at least when the baby is born?
i hope everything works out for them this time
Old 06-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we get to see Breena too! It's been awhile since we saw her and it would be nice for her to make an appearance again.
Reply   Post New Thread