Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They could. I did think that but I did also wonder if we can find something better or more fitting . I don't know...

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True, there could be something better.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think some of them could be used for the intros, the ones with the more fitting quotes...

I liked the character, remembered Zoe playing in JAG years ago so I was happy that she returned to CBS and to NCIS in particular. It's kind of sad that she got written off, but then I got used Gregorio (she grew on me...)

Is Zoe currently playing in anything?
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She had a main role in the second season of Designated Survivor. Otherwise its just been guest appearances in shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Another article (I'm on a roll with NOLA articles...) ...

This time about what she's currently doing and on what she went through... ( probably that's why she ended her contract with NOLA so early on...)

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...p-to-now.html/
Old 01-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that. Very interesting info in that article.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable why she now wouldn't be doing much. Disgusting what her ex was doing but good that he did open up & action can be taken to protect him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-07-2020, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, I knew that she left NOLA for personal reasons, but I've never thought that it'd be something like that... Just disgusting what she & her son went through...
Old 01-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is sad they had to go through that.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Timing though doesn't sound like that's the reason? Unless that's an old article?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-08-2020, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

the article says that it all started when her child was 2 ( around 2015)... But yes there must have been some other reason behid her decision to leave...
Old 01-08-2020, 02:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

But she didn't know back then? It is only after time that he opened up to his mother about what was going on - looks to me like she only found out a few months ago. That campaign was only started in October by the look of it

It could've however been her divorce & trying to get sole custody of her son back then why she left or a contributor

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-08-2020, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was an ugly divorce for sure:

"Previous accusations against McLellan include child abduction charges. Gillain accused McLellan of child abduction when she took the couple’s then two-year-old son, Sebastian, to Toronto, Canada after landing a role in Designated Survivor. The judge ruled it was not, in fact, child abduction, and the charges were cleared."

She started working in Designated Survivor right after NOLA...
Old 01-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Definitely ugly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought she left NOLA though because of stuff that happened behind the scenes there? Or at least I think I remember reading something like that way back then. Could have all been speculation.
Reply   Post New Thread