shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks i really like her in th3 team and with Gibbs
Old 12-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Agreed. She was a good edition! I was recently re-watching s15 and by the end of the season she truly felt like another member of the team!
Old 12-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like her & think she works well, I just don't know if she was necessarily needed if that makes sense?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-06-2019, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It does make sense...

After re-watching her 1st season with the team, I think she was good for the team.

I think they decided to incorporate her into the show because it was still in a sort of transforming stage and they wanted to see what happens with the element of adding a strong female lead who's on equal footing with Gibbs...

Luckily for the show (and for us) their gambling worked out...

On one hand she can help out Ducky with the profiling, allowing "Ducky" to slowly retire in a way... (I love "Ducky", but I also wouldn't want to relive a similar ending to his character like what happened with "Granger" due to the actor dying...)

Also it's a good thing that Vance & Gibbs finally have an "equal" to share and to lean on when needed.
Old 12-26-2019, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

So off topic but I'm rewatching ER since it's back on TV, and it's fun to see her there

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I know, right?

She came a long way since her days in ER... I had mixed feelings about "Anna fel Amico"
Old 12-26-2019, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't know she was on that! That is neat though!
Old 12-27-2019, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is neat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
I know, right?

She came a long way since her days in ER... I had mixed feelings about "Anna fel Amico"
She has yes!
Oh really? What were your issues with her?!

Old 12-27-2019, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Sometimes she was too much... I loved her butting heads with Clooney's character (Doug? It's been a couply months since I last watched the show...), but didn't appreciate her liking Carter then disliking him just because of his wealth... In the end she left the hospital and got together with her ex, right?
Old 12-28-2019, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm up to the part where she doesn't want to go out with Carter because of her ex yes, she hasn't left the series yet because of him but if I do remember from past viewings that did seem the case yes

her disliking carter because of his wealthy background seemed stupid yes... only because he didn't tell her...

I did like the butting heads with Doug yes... a little pediatric stuff going on..

Old 12-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Exactly... I mean it wasn't like she spoke much about her background... And I think that Carter's work ethic spoke volume about his character regardless of his wealthy upbringing...

Still I preferred her over Ms Knight... I stopped re-watching the show once she appeared, I still have to re-start watching the show... Maybe in January I'll pick it up...

I have no medical knowledge, but I still loved how E.R seemed to respect doctors, nurses etc and didn't make it into a completely unbelievable soap opera as it happens in other "medical shows"...
Old 02-11-2020, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Congrats to them!

(On twitter it looks like fans are being much nicer than when I saw that on FB during my lunch break. On twitter all I can see are congrats wishes, while on FB there are fans who will now stop watching the show because they now realise that Maria Bello isn't straight/is in a relationship with a woman )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

FB tends to have a much more negatively vocal fanbase/followers...

But if she's happy than I'm happy for her...
Old 02-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, I agree. FB in general has a lot of negativity or people always jumping to the negative

That's how it should be as that's all that matters if only more people could see things that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread