Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
It could be up to 100, but we just don't know them all yet

I'm not sure if he had one about his wife . Which wife was it if you remember? Shannon introduced him to the idea of having rules
Yer Shannon was the one that got him on hone rules I have to look it up on the one that I am thinking it's the one where he changed the rule cause of the lady lawyer
Old 03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He made up "sometimes you're wrong" which is Rule #51 in the episode of that name. Is that what you're thinking of? I can't remember if there was another rule from that episode, other than the episodes leading up to introduced us to rule #44 "first things first, hide the women & children"

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope we get more rules this season!
Old 07-21-2014, 03:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it is about time we got a new rule

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-22-2014, 05:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Great thread.

It's one of those idiosyncratic things that make Gibbs and the show so enjoyable
Old 07-22-2014, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I believe so too Chelle.

Agreed Kevin.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I shouldn't look at spoilers, they are emotional but the feels I need the summer hiatus here to end now so I can have new episodes again

“And what I slowly realized Gibbs’s rules are all about. What they’re meant to prevent. Messes. Problems. Screw-ups. Mistakes. But when messes and problems happen, the rules are also there to protect us. And because each of us live by those rules, we know that no matter how many we break, no matter how much we screw up, there will be someone to save us. Which is what Christmas is about, too. Someone giving us a second chance.”
Credit

I feel like part of that quote could be used as a title for this thread. I'd also like to add the gifs to the OP. I'm going to add a list of the rules to it for now

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 01-06-2015 at 09:53 PM
Old 01-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode and those gifs are great. So agree about the quote being used as a title
Old 01-08-2015, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Now to work out how to shorten/take part of it to use as a title

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How about something like this: "What Gibbs' Rules are meant to prevent: Messes, Problems, Screw-Ups & Mistakes. But they are also there to protect"
Old 01-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe just Gibbs' Rules are meant to prevent messes, problems, screw-ups & mistakes, but they are also there to protect

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds better than what I put
Old 01-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

OK I've changed the title now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero