Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

The Anti-TIVA Thread: Because Tony Wants A Divorce

Okay, so I realize I may be the only non-Tiva shipper out there, but I just wanted to start this thread incase I'm not alone. Please don't use this to be rude about/to TIVA fans...they're people too.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

plain what the problem is.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

no fear you are not alone ssbailey! I mean I get what people can see in their realtionship but I just prefer them as friends and friends only. Too predictable and not fun enough for my tastes.
Magpiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

i don't know if it's just that i'm a total tony/kate shipper and refuse to believe in twilight, to me kate transferred out so she and tony could be together and not break the rules haha anyway also i don't think i actually dislike ziva herself, though sometimes i do it's just that i really don't think tony/ziva would ever work i jsut can't see it being anything for than a couple of quickies if it even got that far haha
so i'm anti tony/ziva too!
Nightlife_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wasn't sure at first about bumping this but

Really feel like the slow burn hurt Tiva where felt like their acting like children took away from not being sure about them the soft moments I appreciate are feeling unappreciative from previous

Could be tainted cause was such a Tony/Kate but for me my top pairing of Tony right now was S4 with his undercover
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 01:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot this thread even existed.

Honestly you could put that post in the Tiva thread. I think this was more for the dislike of the ship than to discuss the ship itself or what went wrong with it. Not that the thread went anywhere. But we're pretty good & there's no shipper wars or fighting or anything here so things like that are fine in the 'shipper thread' so to speak (we use it as both friendship/relationship anyway)

As for what you said - the show killed it. They teased it without the intention of ever putting them together in my opinion. Of course for me I didn't actually start watching until S7 & didn't ship them even then. S10 is when I did, & maybe it is even more now influenced by where they take them after that. Then Cote left the show so that killed everything. Of course she left unexpectedly between S10 & S11 so maybe the writers were taking them somewhere, I don't know. Then they wrote the goodbye episodes to try make things up to the fans. You'll understand what I mean when you get up to the S11 second episode

For me I wasn't a fan of Tony, he was childish & annoying at times. Then he was childish & acted that way with his coworkers. Then you've got Ziva who seems like she's been through a lot, she's more mature, so doesn't seem the best fit. It would be more like a mother & a child (like Ziva once described them as I'm pretty sure). But then you have S10 & suddenly they're pushed together & it makes sense. Tony is there for her (as he should be given what happened), more mature, & probably finally ready for a serious relationship. So we're left with what might have happened had the show actually put them together. But seems like a long time coming to do it at that point...

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I agree with Chelle, you can post your observations under the Tiva thread too

In my personal opinion Cote's leaving actually did something good with the ship, because it forced the writers to come up with something solid...

Yeah, Tony was childish.. But Ziva had her childish moments too... By s10 they fit together quiet well..

Last edited by florerr; 04-25-2020 at 02:11 AM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll do that than post all my feelings in the appreciation thread
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread