Moderator Support Team

lol i do love them to so much fun together got a pic i just love it

Old 08-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I love Ducky's look.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Hey Volek_Scofield! Welcome to the thread.

I love their chemistry, it's so electric and sexual. But their cute banter is what gets me and the fact that Tony seems to be quite intimidated by Ziva.
hahaha "intimidated" nice. and me thinks he likes it that way too, like in "deliverance" he was all over her bad-ass-ness

and *swoon* i love that pic, toooooo adorable
Old 08-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Ducky does have a certain 'look' on his face.

Quote:
nice. and me thinks he likes it that way too, like in "deliverance" he was all over her bad-ass-ness
Me thinks you are right.

Cote looks so tiny in that pic to me.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Ducky does have a certain 'look' on his face.

Me thinks you are right.

Cote looks so tiny in that pic to me.
She is tiny...Is Ducky asleep?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

sethamgal *squee* That picture is so cute! Where is it from? I love their chemistry. Even if they never end up going the romantic route with them, I adore their banter and friendship.

I just watched Aaliyah for the first time and I think my heart actually hurt after watching it. I watched you tube clips of that intense scene, but wasn't expecting it to be so sad. I hated how Ziva was looking at Tony all episode, and saying that she didn't trust him, and the hurt look he had the entire episode. I really hope they repair their friendship the first few episodes. Cote and Michael are going to knock it out of the park!
Old 08-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
She is tiny...Is Ducky asleep?
At first I thought his eyes were open, but looking at it again I think he might be asleep. Maybe he's just lounging.

And I just noticed something else, Michael's hand. I'm not insinuating anything.

Quote:
Where is it from?
I think it's just a pic from them on set.

Quote:
I just watched Aaliyah for the first time and I think my heart actually hurt after watching it.
I totally know what you mean. It was such an intense and angsty episode. And you're right, Ziva was looking at Tony like he was some sort of murderer or something. Like she would never be able to trust him again after what he'd done, which hurt more after he said that he did it for her. It was just such an intense and sad episode, really.

I hope things get better for them too, though I'm not really expecting them to be 100% until maybe midseason if not the end of the season. I can't wait to watch it though, especially after some spoilers.

And I forgot to ask you this before but do you want to be added to the supporter's list?
Old 08-22-2009, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I just totally noticed that it looks like Ducky is asleep! I'm not sure though becaue it does look like he's awake but then I look at the pic again and it seems that he's awake. Everytime I look at the pic I see something different

It was definitely hard to watch the episod with how Ziva was treating Tony. But, she was going through a lot and sometimes you may say things that you don't necessarily mean. I'm really looking foward to seeing how T/Z build their relationship back up.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks. Love the Picture. and The Names Kara.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well welcome Kara! I'm Yaz. It's great to have you with us.

I know what you mean Liliya, everytime I look at the pic Ducky seems to be doing something different. It's just such a weird position and then his expression is weird as well so it's hard to tell what exactly he's doing.

Quote:
But, she was going through a lot and sometimes you may say things that you don't necessarily mean.
That is true. She was going through a lot and actually Tony wasn't bothering her about it, like he did in Recoil where he just kept picking at her and picking at her. He was actually understand I'd say in this episode, and caring which shows you how much he cares for her.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Extreme Fan

^^i agree. he was much less confrontational than his usual ness

and i may be alone when i say this but i think it would be really interesting if the whole 'changed woman' crap (i say crap cuz i like this ziva ) that ev-ery-bo-dy keeps re-mentioning, was that she was really cold, distant, less personable all business/vengence kinda thing. (and what we've been witness to in the past was her easy-going, fun-loving side. ) and gibbs and tony try to break her psychotic mossad assassin trance........or something like that
Old 08-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And I forgot to ask you this before but do you want to be added to the supporter's list?
Yes, Please

That set picture is so cute, especially since it seems that Cote and Michael get along so great. I've seen a few interviews on You Tube with the two of them and they seem so comfortable around each other.

Liliya you're right with her saying those things because she was angry and not meaning them, but I really hope we see her apologize to Tony because implying that she would rather have him dead than Rivkin warrants an apology, even if she didn't mean it. The saddest part in that conversation was when he referred to himself as a "chump." Now I'm getting sad all over again.

cardinalfan06, that's what I hope they are going with, in that Ziva being a changed woman is that she's distant and aloof. I think it makes the most sense, especially after all the Mossad stuff she's been dealing with.

Is it September 22nd already? How is this the one show that has no outright spoilers for the first few episodes? They are killing us!
Old 08-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Liliya you're right with her saying those things because she was angry and not meaning them, but I really hope we see her apologize to Tony because implying that she would rather have him dead than Rivkin warrants an apology, even if she didn't mean it.
Oh, I definitely agree. Even though I'm sure that Ziva didn't mean what she said to Tony I definitely want her to apologize because her words really hurt him, and I want them to talk about Rifkin and everything that happened.

Quote:
Is it September 22nd already? How is this the one show that has no outright spoilers for the first few episodes? They are killing us!
LOL, that's because they're NCIS. It's their job to keep secrets. We have to suffer because of it.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

hey.
Can someone pm if theres going to be any tiva in season 7 if you know thanks
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 08-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I've added you twoods. (Sorry I don't remember your name )

Quote:
Oh, I definitely agree. Even though I'm sure that Ziva didn't mean what she said to Tony I definitely want her to apologize because her words really hurt him, and I want them to talk about Rifkin and everything that happened.
I hope we do get a scene like this, not only because I agree in that she should apologize but it would be the best thing for them to do if they wanna work out their relationship. That last episode was really intense for them, and not only the last one but the last couple of ones leading to the finale and I feel there's a lot that they need to discuss. Plus, I think it's make a fantastic scene between them.

Quote:
LOL, that's because they're NCIS. It's their job to keep secrets. We have to suffer because of it.
Suffer so very, very cruelly.

Quote:
hey.
Can someone pm if theres going to be any tiva in season 7 if you know thanks
I think there was some stuff posted about them in the spoilers board, if you just go back a bit I think you should find it easily. There aren't that many posts so searching won't be that hard.