Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think there's no reason to overreact, at least not right now when it's so early in the season. But I'm a laid-back sort of person sometimes so I'm pretty chill about that. Just when we're being ignored do I get a bit miffed.

Aww, it's not mushy at all! It's seriously the first thing I thought of. Like he'll always be there protecting her, putting her first. Oh man, I'm feeling very mushy now. I will go to bed with nice thoughts in my head.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

LOL!

I think MW made that comment in the chat to tease the fans! He KNOWS how much the fans adore Tiva together!

When is Michael NOT joking? LOL.

By the way, the new episode is awesome! Tiva interaction! Yay!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 11-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

I dont know why people are blowing that comment out or proportion. We all know he was joking and the obvious answer would be Ziva but hes not going to point out the obvious!

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 11-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize_angel4 (View Post)
I dont know why people are blowing that comment out or proportion. We all know he was joking and the obvious answer would be Ziva but hes not going to point out the obvious!
Well I think that the other thing is that he really doesn't want people focused on romantic relationships of characters, he's said many times he's not completely "pro-tiva" and I think he was hopped up on some dayquil!
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

I thought the episode was a little boring, but I loved Ziva with the little girl. Adorable!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

So when we were talking about the episode, here and elsewhere people said Tony's playfulness went kind of above and beyond, and man, this screencap totally captures it:

Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

It wasn't playfulnness. It felt more like poking. He was sort of mean at some points, as if Ziva trying citzenship was a joke to him and not in the funny, cute way.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
It wasn't playfulnness. It felt more like poking. He was sort of mean at some points, as if Ziva trying citzenship was a joke to him and not in the funny, cute way.
That's what I said too. It was awkward to even watch at points, almost like he didn't want her there.

Which is slightly understandable, at this point I think because he's still reeling in all the emotion and I feel like her apology to him was sort of glossed over, she owes him a big one. But either way, it didn't seem quite as funny as normal.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

^ He should be supporting her - she's making this huge change in her life, leaving a part of her behind - not jokingly telling her that she shouldn't even try.

But, it's Tony and I don't know, I can see what he's doing. I just hope that it's brought up somehow that he was only joking and actually tells her he wants her there (because of course he does.)

Quote:
but I loved Ziva with the little girl. Adorable!
Gah! I know, favorite part of the episode.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

^exactly. Joke around, but about her getting it, about the whole process, not about you won't get it coz you're not good enough, Americans are too special/good for you. That's how it felt.

It was! Ziva is good with kids and she likes them! I kept thinking about her and Tony's child She'll be a good mom
Old 11-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
^exactly. Joke around, but about her getting it, about the whole process, not about you won't get it coz you're not good enough, Americans are too special/good for you. That's how it felt.

It was! Ziva is good with kids and she likes them! I kept thinking about her and Tony's child She'll be a good mom
I just thought it was funny and weird at the same time because earlier in the day the episode where she says "I'm not good with women" and something about them crying was on earlier and it was like a huge jump.

I think her experience over the summer softened her.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I dunno, but that it was darn adorable it was!
Old 11-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

^ So adorable! Such a great way to show how far she's come and how she is...in a way. I really loved it.

Apparently there was a NCIS article in a french magazine and Michael and Cote were both asked whether or they wanted their characters to get together and Cote said something along the lines of, it would be a little weird because she's known Michael for years and he's like her brother but she wouldn't mind because 'he's not bad' and 'smells good' and Michael said it would ruin the show, because it ruined Dark Angel and he has to pay for his kid to go to college so he doesn't want them to get together until the end.

Nothing we haven't really heard before, Michael being Michael, but I think he's wrong about it ruining the show. If they wait till the last season (and I don't think they will), so many fans will self combust before they even get there. I like that's he's so cautious about it though, about getting it right but still, Michael!
Old 11-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

That interview is really old tho, isn't it? I remember the college thing.

I don't care what MW says. Dragging stuff too long can ruin the show just as much. People just need to make relationships right. They can't give us so much only to pretend nothing happened in the next episode. THAT can ruin the show too.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That interview is really old tho, isn't it? I remember the college thing.

I don't care what MW says. Dragging stuff too long can ruin the show just as much. People just need to make relationships right. They can't give us so much only to pretend nothing happened in the next episode. THAT can ruin the show too.
Yeah? My bad. I can never keep up with the articles.

Quote:
THAT can ruin the show too.
Word.