Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

I loved tonight's episode. Nice to know Dollhouse doesn't have moral standards in loaning people out to people. Which I say sarcastically, but it's nice seeing they're not all about saving people and whatnot. It was a nice change.

I cracked up a few times at Echo with "I thought we were the bad guys" and "He's broken. Can we fix him? I'm not broken"

it was definately interesting, seeing Echo in a situation rather than whatever personality was imprinted on her, and was amused they could just 'make' another Taffy to attempt to help the situation.
Ellie
Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I almost didn't watch tonight because I was feeling dollhouse blah, but I'm so glad i did!! With each passing episode this show just keeps getting better and better!

LOVED 'broken' Echo, it was great seeing the 'real' Echo.

Boyd saved the day again!

And Topher is totally growing on me, he was great tonight.

One of my favorite episodes yet, if not they favorite.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this episode. They keep getting better and better for me.

The part that stuck out is Topher getting higher clearance. I'm curious to see how that plays out.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I really really liked this episode. The characters are beginning to really grow and Echo's making me all

Topher makes me laugh a little bit, he's like the Wash of Dollhouse. He's really growing on me.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

I've waited till now to comment because I wanted a real feel of where the show was going. I think things are unfolding so fast, because they were a little afraid they wouldn't get a chance to build an audience, so they are getting as much out to hook as many people as possible. I have an improbable theory about Alpha, that I won't bother you with now. The "double wipe" has me a little puzzled, how does that work? Who else thinks Echo & Sierra were talking in code?
Old 03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Echo and Sierra talking in code in which part? (-feels bad because I JUST watched it.)

Oh, and the thing that stuck out to me the most in this episode was when Echo injected the one thief with the needle--cyanide? Anyway, since Actives are supposed to be as vulnerable and malleable as children the fact that she could potentially kill someone for self-defense in her wiped state really is saying a lot.

It kind of felt like a flashback to "The Target" when she stabbed the hunter with the arrow, but maybe that's just me.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

When they were having lunch together in the compound. It was the sedative used on the hotel employee.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

I loved this weeks episode. Echo and Sierra both kicked ass!
KATE. | icon
Old 03-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

good ep... i'm hating echo and topher having the same damn dialogue every time she gets wiped though... and i found taffy to be the most annoying personality to date... i was glad when she shut it ... also will boyd please stop saving the day! and can they find a new theme other than her chip goes haywire every mission!... i know it sounds like i disliked a lot, but it was still an enjoyable ep... plus anson mount! oh and sia as the coda! not bad at all
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
I've waited till now to comment because I wanted a real feel of where the show was going. I think things are unfolding so fast, because they were a little afraid they wouldn't get a chance to build an audience, so they are getting as much out to hook as many people as possible. I have an improbable theory about Alpha, that I won't bother you with now. The "double wipe" has me a little puzzled, how does that work? Who else thinks Echo & Sierra were talking in code?
I definitely think that they were talking in code, partly because of the end of the previous episode when they're walking past each other and Sierra goes to say something to Echo and Echo shakes her head, almost like she's saying, "not now, they're watching."

I can't wait to find out more about Alpha. I think that he's the guy in front of the video of Caroline. If so, it would seem that he has a sort of obsession with her, maybe he knew her before she was Echo?
Old 03-07-2009, 02:18 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Do you guys think it's confusing when Echo doesn't seem to have any who she is? I wonder if she'll regain all her memory or give up. Glad to see Anson Mount on the show though. He was great!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
When they were having lunch together in the compound. It was the sedative used on the hotel employee.
Oh, YES! I definitely think they were talking in code then. And I totally missed the sedative thing, I think I need to watch this episode again. When the guy who got run through with the sword was about to shoot himself up I was sure it was cyanide so he didn't get taken in by the police.

I also think that Alpha was the guy in front of the video of Caroline. I think they were kind of hinting that he was, too. And I definitely think he was the one who started Paul on the goose-chase for Caroline in order to get to the Dollhouse. It's like he's playing a giant game with all these people and they're falling right into the puzzle pieces. I'm really, really curious about him.

Also, the whole point of the Dolls is for them to have no set personalities. They make them that way so that implanting fake ones is easier and not as painful as it could be. I have a theory (that I just thought of now lol) that the reason that Echo and Sierra are not supposed to remember each other is because when each wipe occurs it's supposed to erase everything except the basic instinctual and living patterns that the Actives need to survive. It erases everything, including the time in the Dollhouse they have between assignments. (Which is also the reason for the double-wipe, I presume.)

Last edited by cmn24601; 03-07-2009 at 02:27 PM
Old 03-07-2009, 02:30 PM
I am a basketball genius!

You don't think their memories will be regained then? I hope they will to stick it to the Dollhouse.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, I definitely think their memories can be regained again. If anything I'm sure the memories of Caroline and whoever Sierra, Victor, and the others were originally are somewhere in the massive collection of fake memories they have. I mean, Victor is given the memories he has developed with Paul each time so I also believe they store the different memories they get from each of the Active's jobs. -shrug- It makes sense to me.

Plus, it's obvious that Echo and Sierra and possibly Victor are definitely retaining something, eh?
Old 03-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this may sound strange, but i was just thinking about morse code... a is for alpha, e is for echo, v is for victor... does anyone think that means anything?