Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Website Manager

Alec... woah... that's like a Season 1 episode.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hello all! How is everybody's weekend shaping up? ... I have a concert to go to tomorrow night, and if I can get away early I think I'll leave a couple hours ahead of time and catch My bloody Valentine again, but other then that, pretty slow weekend.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Mine weekend is going great, i just watched 2 episodes f Private Pactice.. I have to get my Kate Walsh fix from somewere
KATE. | icon
Old 01-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone!

Johnnie, it's good to know that you're doing well now! I hate being sick

K, i know! Hot Uncle Cooper Every girl is in love with him!

trucherrygirl, aww i didn't know he was on Charmed too! Thanks for sharing this info!

~CountryBumpkin~, my weekend is kinda boring. I'm studying hard for an exam and it's like i'm studying all the time!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Johnnie - Season 1? Really? I didn't think about. Woah. That was awhile ago. Feel better, btw!

Addison Montgomery - You can call me Lara. You're welcome for the info! I knew I recognized him from somewhere! What are you studying for, btw? Good luck on your exam!

My weekend... not much so far. I don't have classes on Fridays, so I have 3 day weekends every weekend! It's nice. Yesterday I was out in the rain too long. I watched a comedy DVD with one of my roommates and some friends last night (Gabriel Inglesias - Live from Bakersfield). Highly recommended cuz it's sooo funny!

Other than that, not much. I should really do some homework, though. Hopefully the reading won't be too boring.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

I hate that it's Sunday alredy I don't wan to go to school tomorrow
KATE. | icon
Old 01-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Nice to meet you, Lara I'm Sibel, btw. Thanks for wishing me good luck! I'm studying at the University Cultural Intermediation and i have this big linguistics oral exam; i have already passed the written exam but i need to do the oral part now. After that, i have Russian Literature to do
What about you? What are you studying?

K, i so looooove your icon!
Old 01-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Awwww thanks Sibel, you should check out irinafan's LJ, she has AMAZING Addie icons. They're just plain gorgeous!'

How are you sweetie?
KATE. | icon
Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, Kate! I'll check it out tomorrow! House is about to start and i'm so thrilled! I don't know, i'm such in a Huddy mood in this period <3

I'm doing fine, thanks, even if i'm dead tired. What about you?
Old 01-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Website Manager

Yeah, season 1 was 1998. I remember Prue had stolen the Dark Lighter power to vanquish the Darklighter. They all did a little power switch in that episode if I recall correctly.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)

Nice to meet you, Lara I'm Sibel, btw. Thanks for wishing me good luck! I'm studying at the University Cultural Intermediation and i have this big linguistics oral exam; i have already passed the written exam but i need to do the oral part now. After that, i have Russian Literature to do
What about you? What are you studying?

K, i so looooove your icon!
Hi, Sibel!

It's nice to meet you, too! Ooohhh, that sounds really interesting! One of my friends is studying linguistics also. Do you prefer oral or written exams? I'd probably prefer written, but I dislike both.

I'm studying at the University of California at Berkeley (Northern California in the US) doing an Interdisciplinary Studies Field major, which is basically where you create your own major and just pick 3 concentrations you want to focus on. My concentrations are in Film Studies, Creative Writing and Disability Studies. Right now, I'm taking a theater course called The Drama of American Cultures (a general university requirement) and an English course on Literature & Disability (for my major). No exams or papers due yet, though!

My dream goal is to be a fiction novelist and television screenwriter. Maybe I can write something as awesome as Dollhouse someday!!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Lara- wow that really sounds awesome! I'm still in High School. Or somethign like that. I don't know, snce in here the system is slightly different
KATE. | icon
Old 01-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

everyone!

Lara, aww that sounds really amazing! You did a great choice with your major! And i'm sure you'll become a great fiction novelist and television screenwriter! Telling the truth, i dislike both oral and written exams! Jokes aside, i prefer the written ones; mostly because i have more time to focus on the answers
Old 01-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I prefer written exams as well
Old 01-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Kerry - (Sorry. I don't remember you're real name if you've posted it here.) Thanks! How old are you? High school isn't so bad. Sometimes I actually miss it! Do you want to study at university someday? Do you know what you want to study? What are your interests?

Sibel - Yeah, I like it, but I haven't gotten to take the fun writing courses I've been wanting to take just yet. We don't have TV writing courses here, so I have, like, 10 books all about it and I've been learning on my own. But I do get to take Screenwriting (for film) in the fall, so I'm looking forward to that!

I actually just switched out of my Literature class and into an Art course called Art, Medicine & Disability. I was wait listed for the Lit course and couldn't get in, so I dropped it and picked up this other course instead. Now I'm trying to convince the professor to let me do some kind of film or video project for my studio art midterm and final project instead of something in the visual arts. This course looks good, but I don't personally like to paint or sculpt things. Writing is one of the only things that make sense to me. How sad...

I know what you mean about disliking both kinds of exams! Personally, I prefer take-home written exams, so you have a lot more time to think about your answers or some kind of final project or presentation because at least that is more interactive and fun!