Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even I don't have an eye lash curler but I think that Thomas\John could do us a favor and just get himself one. Not that he needs it anyway, can you imagine if his lashes extended out even longer?! That would be insane, yet hot!

I'm not even sure what your first though would have been...but I'm assuming in the gutter he has long fingers!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-19-2009, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

if his lashes would be any longer he wouldn't be able to close his eyes! Which would work fine for us, because then we could stare at his lovely eyes all the time, but propably not so fine for him...
Old 06-19-2009, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, poor Thomas! I wouldn't want to see him suffer like that. I wonder if he's even more prone to getting eyelashes caught in his eyes...

I love him in this scene, just saying! Totally being vulnerable and I love the hair, the lashes and his eyes especially pop in it.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

well there has to be some consequences for having those divine lashes, otherwice it's just unfair!

I love that scene too! For the same reasons you just sayed. He's eyes are so pretty when they water, lips perfectly pink, THE LASHES are just ... Also two dots are present!
And you're right, it's even better because we know he's poor heart is currently breaking into tiny little pieces in front of our eyes...
Old 06-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR! You can totally see his eyes are sad. They're so perfectly green and devastated. The look on his face says it all.

Man, to think I used to not like the short hair. It looks so good on him. I do love looking at 2x01 though for John's wig John's wig makes me laugh.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-20-2009, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the short hair on him! It brings out his eyes... Didn't see that one coming did ya?

The wig is funny, but suprisingly not too wig like, it doesn't annoy me as much as wigs normally do. Maybe because I'm always too focused on his lashes... Shock again?
Old 06-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no, I'm totally shocked by your response but you're right, it really does bring out his eyes b\c I never really noticed them until his hair was cut short.

Well, to me the hair color of the wig is lighter than his natural hair color and it's a bit too "perfect" to be real hair. However it is one of the better wigs that I have seen.

I decided to do a Self Made Man picspam! It's not one of my favorite episodes, I haven't re-watched it since I watched it the first time but John looks good so it's worth a spam:

It's probably just me but during the whole party scenes, John looks like he's wearing guy liner. I mean, I know John would never do that (unlike Thomas ) but I guess it's b\c of all the black he's wearing and the lighting of the scene. John fighting was a bit scary! I wouldn't want to mess w/ John Connor. He's got silent rage. & then of course, the caught in the act look is perfectly done like, BUSTED!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I dare you to find an episode of tscc when he doesn't look good! Seriously, now that I think about it, he always looks too good to be real!
Oh, you're right, he does look like he's wearing guyliner! But I guess it's only shadows from his long lashes!
John fighting is hot! He should do that more often, it showes that he's more than a kid behind his computer, he can be a badass if he want's to!
And aww, that last cap, look at his eyes, so sad...
Old 06-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

My favorite cap is the busted look b\c he does busted so well seriously, he's always getting busted by someone for something & it cracks me up. & then we also have the John smile\smirk which is adorable and sweet but then you just want to hit him on the head for turning off the light on Cameron. I'm like rude much, John Connor? oo yes, it could be the lashes and the lighting. That makes sense!

I think he's being really defiant in this cap that I didn't include:

Like, I dare you to say anything further about what I did tonight, I just dare you. & of course, Cameron doesn't but then they share the look on the stairs and yes it's a bit sadder, less defiant, a bit more sorry but still holding strong onto what he's thinking.

Don't mess with John Connor when he's in a rage, seriously. He looked like he was going to snap that kid's neck clean off of his body.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ooh yes! He's totally testing her, trying to see if he'll get a reaction out of her. That was the whole point for him to do what he did anyway. Man, he's so angry and hurt by her. That look is very telling!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Wow you have a whole story going, I hardly remember, dang I need to watch the eps again, I cant wait for S2 DVD
Old 06-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, we love over analyzing scenes here! Makes life much more fun!
Old 06-21-2009, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Of course we do Jaye! We're all about talking caps to death

The looks is def. very telling! No words were needed, just eye contact. They were totally say things with their eyes. The scene didn't need words, it was much better that way. Is it bad if that was my favorite part of the episode? Well, doesn't matter cause it was.

It felt bad for John that that jerky guy beat him at video games. I mean, come on John is busy trying to save the world on a weekly basis, he can't be good at everything. He could probably take apart a computer and put it back together so he's way smart than that guy will ever be. Better lashes too!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-21-2009, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mmm, I like it when they speak with their eyes... He doesn't need to tell her everything with words, she knows him so well. And it's my favourite part of the episode too!
Hmm, without Moonie here, this thread is starting to have a very Jameron vibe to it...
Old 06-21-2009, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

a tad but we're talking about John really and his scenes in episodes and we can't help if he has scenes with Cameron b\c it's going to happen ultimately. M can like it or not but Cameron is part of John's life just like Sarah, Derek and Riley.

I must admit, I couldn't put the scene with John in the car with Riley though. I'm mean, yay, John got some but after we know why Riley was brought there the whole her calling him seems like she was just trying to get back in his good graces. I think he figured her secret out by then and that's why he wasn't hanging out w/ her so much. It seems just about that time since John said it happened a little after 2x08. I think it clicked for him when Riley is talking about the poster on her wall in her room. John's so smart! He's still a boy though...and he had urges.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)