very cool! thanks for posting!
Old 06-23-2010, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Citi Goes Hollywood for Spacey and Crew - DealBook Blog - NYTimes.com

Quote:
Citi Goes Hollywood for Spacey and Crew
June 22, 2010, 8:44 AM

From Eric Dash, a DealBook colleague:

He’s not the usual suspect to be found roaming a Wall Street trading floor. But Kevin Spacey spent several hours last week touring Citigroup’s offices in Lower Manhattan.

Was he interviewing for a job as Citi’s newest media and entertainment banker? Not quite.

The Academy Award winner was doing research for his role in “Margin Call,” a star-studded independent film set amid the tumult of the financial crisis. Shooting began Monday.

Last Thursday, Mr. Spacey spent hours meeting with senior executives, trying to delve inside the mindset of the Wall Street trader.

Among the questions he asked, according to people familiar with the matter: Is it possible to be good at what you do without liking the company you work for? What is it like to earn millions of dollars in one afternoon — and what about losing that amount?

And in a not-so-subtle reference to current events: If you knew a security was worthless and wanted to sell it, how would you grapple with the moral implications of doing so?

Mr. Spacey was accompanied by Zachary Quinto, most recently seen as Spock in the revival of the “Star Trek” franchise, as well as J. C. Chandor, the writer and director of ”Margin Call.” On Friday, Mr. Quinto returned with another co-star, Paul Bettany, to tour the trading floor.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
today i put back on my acting hat. hope it still fits mr. tucci. very excited to go to work this morning. about 5 hours ago via Echofon
Old 06-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Zachary Quinto News: Lance Mazmanian spills details of next Before the Door feature.

Quote:
Lance Mazmanian posted news on his official website today which gave more information on his upcoming feature film project with Before the Door.

"I'm collaborating with the gents on a very unique feature film that has the potential to seriously shake things up around the world, in a good way.

Indeed, with the manner in which the story is built, there is literally something for everyone. And, it contains a central emotional/narrative element that has never been seen on film, that I know of.

Zachary Quinto, the potential lead, will be in every shot (minus 'establishing' stuff)"

He goes on to say that the film script won't even have its final draft until after Margin Call has wrapped.

Sounds exciting for Zach!

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 06-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh awesome
Old 06-26-2010, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah the "Zachary Quinto, the potential lead, will be in every shot" sound svery exciting

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 06-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

DUDE!! first going to jonathan's concert at joe's pub and now this.. now im starting to think things

Quote:
Originally Posted by the echo fades (View Post)
Just because this'll make Jas happy Zach and Groff walking at gay pride together.

Old 06-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

watch out for Grointo? damn how do you mix Quinto/Groff together

sweeney todd premiere was the first event jonathan and zach were both at jonathan with his spring awakening cast

I WANT PICS
Old 06-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Grointo..

Quinoff?

Old 06-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know it sounds funny

TrekToday Blog Archive Quinto’s Lucid Due In August
Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

I know..but in a good way

ooh, I was just reading about that.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

update

Quote:
LanceMazmanian

Fabulous fans of all things @BeforeTheDoor should be *ecstatic* about news I received just now, from Europe. Preparing now to tell the Neal. about 7 hours ago via web
Old 07-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

ooh boy! Sounds exciting!

Quote:
Zachary Quinto, Dick Van Dyke Added to HollyShorts Fest

The HollyShorts Film Festival has added new films featuring “Star Trek” actor Zachary Quinto and comedy legend Dick Van Dyke to its lineup, which kicks off on August 5 at the Directors Guild Theater on Sunset Blvd.

The Quinto film, “HOSTAGE: A Love Story,” will screen as part of the opening night program for the 6th annual festival; a comedy about the unlikely bond between a hostage-taker and his victim, it was directed by Hank Nelken and written by Holt Bailey and Brian Steele.

Last edited by BrokenButterfly; 07-01-2010 at 08:45 AM