Old 06-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They sure do work fast
Old 07-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Promotional Stills - Zachary and Kristen Image Gallery
Behind The Scenes - Zachary and Kristen Image Gallery
07-22-11: Nerd HQ Photobooth - Zachary and Kristen Image Gallery

seriously cant wait for margin call! and cant wait to read the comics.. i bought both lucid and mr. murderer is dead
Old 07-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
@beforethedoor proud of this week. next level time. bring it.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope they give more scoop on the period films comedy soon!
Old 08-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

they are producing a horror feature!!

Quote:
Zachary Quinto's production company Before The Door Pictures is partnering with Sunchaser Entertainment and German producer Christian Arnold-Beutel to produce horror feature "The Banshee Chapter."

Blair Erickson will make his feature directorial debut on the project, helming from his own screenplay.

Project's in pre-production in New Mexico with shooting set to start later this month.

Sunchaser Entertainment's Stephanie Riggs and BTD's Corey Moosa will produce. Arnold-Beutel will executive producer along with Quinto and BTD's Neal Dodson and Sean Akers.

Story's focused on a female journalist who follows the mysterious trail of a missing friend who had been experimenting with mind-altering chemicals developed in secret government drug tests.

"We are excited to branch out in our storytelling," explains Quinto. "We've produced a movie about the financial crash and an innovative, grounded romantic comedy."

BTD's first feature, J.C. Chandor's "Margin Call," premiered at Sundance and will be released domestically by Roadside Attractions and Lionsgate on Oct. 21. The company is currently in post-production on an untitled romantic comedy, which wrapped in May.

Sunchaser Entertainment is in post-production of "The Standbys," a documentary about Broadway understudies and standbys. Arnold-Beutel has exec produced "The Ledge," "Ironclad" and "Flypaper."
Quinto's company goes 'Banshee' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety
Old 08-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

it sounds awesome! wonder who will star in it seems like they are doing a lot lately
Old 08-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ted Levine (SHUTTER ISLAND, AMERICAN GANGSTER, THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS), Katia Winter (ARENA, LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, BARRY BROWN), and Michael McMillian (THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2) will star in the elevated horror feature THE BANSHEE CHAPTER. Interactive and transmedia director Blair Erickson wrote the screenplay and will make his feature directorial debut on the project.

THE BANSHEE CHAPTER centers on a young, female journalist (Winter) who follows the mysterious trail of a missing friend (McMillian) that had been experimenting with mind-altering chemicals developed in secret government drug tests. Levine plays the role of a rogue counter-culture novelist with a penchant for substance abuse and firearms who leads the journalist into the mystery of dangerous chemical research. A fast-paced blend of fact and fiction, the film is based on real documents, actual test subject testimony, and uncovered secrets about programs run by the CIA.
Zachary Quinto's The Banshee Chapter Casts Up! | Horror Movie, DVD, & Book Reviews, News, Interviews at Dread Central
Old 09-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mr. Murder "trailer"
Old 09-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i still need to read the graphic novel its just sitting on my shelf lol
Old 09-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

haha..I dont even have it

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 09-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dont have it either.. looks interesting though
Old 09-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

cuz you guys didnt go to his panel

i was good and bought both of them
Old 11-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

new project!
AFM: Killer Films And ‘Margin Call’ Producers Launch ‘Imperial Palace’ – Deadline.com
Old 11-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sounds like another interesting project