Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vportilla (View Post)
I forgot to say : they showed a funny and sweet complicity and the first scene together, making jokes and she laughed with his commentaries, this season is getting better
I was happy to see here laughing and smiling at his comments; there are still issues that need to be worked out, but at the core they're happy together.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved jealous Penny.

When Penny was walking down the hallway with Amy to Sheldon's office, the way she walked with her hands in her pockets was the same way Leonard walked down the hallway.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vportilla (View Post)
I forgot to say : they showed a funny and sweet complicity and the first scene together, making jokes and she laughed with his commentaries, this season is getting better
Yeah, that was really cute and nice to see. I am glad they are getting along and seem to be having more fun together.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it seemed 'easy' compared to last week-and she has chosen to stay with him for now; maybe Alex inadvertantly lit a bit of a firecracker under Penny.

Also, OT, but Brit, that thing you said you might be doing? Sign ups close in less than a week and I don't remember what the date is but if you haven't yet you might want to get on that.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Had to pop in here, Penny totally needed that kick in the butt! Love how Amy points out to her how much Alex flirting with Leonard really bothered Penny.
even more happy Leonard didn't flirt back and as a matter of fact didn't show any interest at all, he was so oblivious
Penny you better hold onto our man!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
Had to pop in here, Penny totally needed that kick in the butt! Love how Amy points out to her how much Alex flirting with Leonard really bothered Penny.
even more happy Leonard didn't flirt back and as a matter of fact didn't show any interest at all, he was so oblivious
Penny you better hold onto our man!!!
The girls have been so good for getting Penny to admit stuff! Especially Amy. She really made sure that Penny named Jealousy as what she was feeling.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
The girls have been so good for getting Penny to admit stuff! Especially Amy. She really made sure that Penny named Jealousy as what she was feeling.

I always wanted to see LP help Shamy with their relationship but it looks like it is the other way around who'd have thought!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
I always wanted to see LP help Shamy with their relationship but it looks like it is the other way around who'd have thought!
I don't know, but it's happening and I love it!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

In the first episode Leonard was the one who set up the table and brought beers for Penny(obviously because he wanted to talk about their relationship) but bam now in this episode Penny seemed to be the one who did all those things.... nice turn around within 3 episodes...
Old 10-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

It really was nice to see Penny acting like the girlfriend instead of someone who is being forced into something that they do not want to be a part of.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasu (View Post)
In the first episode Leonard was the one who set up the table and brought beers for Penny(obviously because he wanted to talk about their relationship) but bam now in this episode Penny seemed to be the one who did all those things.... nice turn around within 3 episodes...
Yeah, I loved how she even held up the plate for him. It was nice to see her act like it was a relationship with two people who wanted to be in it. And also, I really liked the way she was like "okay, it bothers me!" like her tone made it seem like it was absolutely driving her mad.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought it was funny that Leonard had no clue that Penny was jealous of Alex including when Penny told Alex they were in a 5 year experiment.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
I thought it was funny that Leonard had no clue that Penny was jealous of Alex including when Penny told Alex they were in a 5 year experiment.
I liked that too-he had no idea she was jealous because to him there was no reason she should be. Which means that she was unnecessarily jealous, which, it being Penny, is something that makes me happy.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love the look that Leonard and Sheldon give each other when Penny says that she kind of works with Leonard. It was so cute and funny.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok so i haven't seen the whole episode but have read up on it and caught some LP clips (not all cause i wanna leave it unaired in my mind so i can comfortablly watch it when it returns in the UK) but this episode sounds great. Penny i think really realised in this episode she doesnt want to break up with him, its cemented now that she has started to come to realise that Leonard is the guy she wants to be with although she wont say it out aloud.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread