Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

I was just going to say, Shamy are really soulmates, they are both biters!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
A tiny Shamy moment in tonight's ep.
Nice to have that cute little snipet in there

Audrey, on noting the biting thing

As far as Amy singing Soft Kitty, I am with the general consensus. It does not seem right that either of them sing it to each other. Though I'm sure it could be very sweet, I think it might be too...strange. It's reserved for Mary and Penny.
Plus I don't think that Amy would be willing to do that.

Also I feel it needs to be said that, Lionne, you're amazingly hilarious! You seriously make me all the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist (View Post)
Now you know. Everything has a purpose.

ILY, marry us. Join the polygamous platonic Shamy-shipping marriage. Mwahahahahahahah!

And please don't say no, because the ask-raj tumblr already rejected my marriage proposal. *le sigh*

Absolutely! I would be honored to marry all of you!!!

Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Total Fan

I kind of loved Penny for telling Sheldon that he doesn't use girlfriends for what they are for.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:02 PM
New Fan

Oh god, the girlfriend comment Penny made was one of my favorite parts, too.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
I kind of loved Penny for telling Sheldon that he doesn't use girlfriends for what they are for.
Haha! I know! That was great. Even better is his reaction.
Was not his regular confused or disapproving face.

*cough* over-analyzing*cough*
Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Supreme Fan

I missed Shamy tonight

☆Krys ☆
Old 02-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

To all the posters who made the eloquent arguments today about how Amy won't bow to Sheldon's every wish, and he doesn't even hound her about it: BRAVO! Tonight's ep must have been rather validating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
A belated welcome from me, too, Marisol.. one of our best fanfic-ers!
Thanks <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionne (View Post)
A Shamy Valentine love letter!!! That magic continues! I love it! Great job, Marisol, that was brilliant.
Thanks, love!

Last edited by xmarisolx; 02-02-2012 at 09:58 PM Reason: sp errors
Old 02-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmarisolx (View Post)
To all the poster's who made the eloquent arguments today about how Amy won't bow to Sheldon's every wish, and he doesn't even hound her about: BRAVO! Tonight's ep must have been rather validating.
omg, you're right. He never flipped on her Wow!

☆Krys ☆
Old 02-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
omg, you're right. He never flipped on her Wow!
Isn't that awesome! Wow, they really are soulmates.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by modern_audrey (View Post)
Anyone else pick up on Sheldon saying they have to put him under at the dentist because he's a biter? Two biters in one relationship...that could get kinda crazy.
Magical love bites. *cough,cough,cough*

Calling Pomita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx (View Post)
Absolutely! I would be honored to marry all of you!!!

Gosh, I can't wait to see the episode, but I need to go now, got a plane to catch. Bye for now, ladies!! Will see you in a few days.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Absolute Fan

true, he didn't get angry or make a fuss about it. Another proof that he considers Amy on his level, Amy and only Amy

Last edited by Sursonica; 02-02-2012 at 10:29 PM
Old 02-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx (View Post)
1. As far as Amy singing Soft Kitty, I am with the general consensus. It does not seem right that either of them sing it to each other.
2. Also I feel it needs to be said that, Lionne, you're amazingly hilarious! You seriously make me all the time!
YAY on both counts. Yay, yay, yay.

Making people laugh is my greatest joy in life.

I loved the "where has the magic gone" comment, and that Sheldon casually said, "you're my girlfriend" without any hint of embarrassment or consternation about it. It's so sweet that he's been going about the relationship all this time feeling it had a magical quality, and that his relationship with Amy is a matter of well established fact. It's reality, and he's not just okay with it, apparently he's over the moon about it and finds it magical.

Kilig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmarisolx (View Post)
To all the posters who made the eloquent arguments today about how Amy won't bow to Sheldon's every wish, and he doesn't even hound her about it: BRAVO! Tonight's ep must have been rather validating.
You realize, of course, that this means the rug is going to be completely pulled out from under us next week, right? Like, next episode she'll be singing Soft Kitty and taking his temperature and scratching his belly and you will all have to rub my face in it?

I can't wait.

I really do appreciate how the way Sheldon respects Amy was reinforced tonight without making a big moment out of it. It was subtle and simple, and Amy's line about the alcoholic monkeys was "gold." Sheldon asked Amy, she said no and gave her reasons, and while he was disappointed and give her a reproach, but he didn't push her to change her mind. She had work to do, and apparently he respected that and moved on to trying to strong arm the rest of his friends into it. Also, as a point in their favor, I would like to point out that they didn't bite either, no matter how far Sheldon pushed. He was forced to go to Stuart, who also didn't cave to him. It was really starting to drive Sheldon crazy.

I wish they had shown us Amy's face after Penny's, "you don't use a girlfriend for what they're supposed to be for either, so what do I know?" In my head, I suspect Amy looked at her and kinda froze, but the reaction shot he got was Sheldon's. I have to say, that was an extremely long pause and double take on Sheldon's part. There is no way that Penny's meaning completely went over his head there. And just like when Amy was drunk in the parking lot and propositioned him, when he looked at her, and then took a long hard look at the hotel, and then completely evaded the question and begged them to just leave, he doesn't say anything, he doesn't say yes but he doesn't say no, he just tries to utterly avoid the issue. It's so funny, and of course, it leaves us utterly unsure about where he's going to finally come down on all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist (View Post)
[B]Gosh, I can't wait to see the episode, but I need to go now, got a plane to catch. Bye for now, ladies!! Will see you in a few days.
Bye Genki. I'll miss you. Please glomp me when you get back, and travel safe.

Last edited by Lionne; 02-02-2012 at 10:50 PM
Old 02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

That is because Sheldon sees Amy as his equal so he respects her..
That is why I can buy this relationship for Sheldon, any other i wouldn't be able to accept, understand or care to watch....
Old 02-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Alright... just downloaded and watched the newest ep!

Loved the tiny bit of Shamy... very cute! Although whoever said that Sheldon implies that their relationship is 'magical'... I disagree... it was just a funny line... don't think it had any relation to how magical/not magical their relationship is. Though we can hope that he thinks it is

I definitely loved Penny's little comment... and Sheldon's face... that extra long pause and his expression was definitely deliberate. I'll have to go back and watch it again I think! And she saved him a dumpling, naw!

Anyway that's my 5 cents...
Old 02-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLauren (View Post)
I definitely loved Penny's little comment... and Sheldon's face... that extra long pause and his expression was definitely deliberate. I'll have to go back and watch it again I think! And she saved him a dumpling, naw!
Oh you mean this very interesting reaction?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread