Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Oh, wow! I didn't notice anything. All I was thinking was where's the puck?

I had the same thought. You never know - we don't seem to be getting anywhere with him dating women.
Same! I was all like, so you mention a puck but you only have a box for the golf ball??? I'd like to see the storage unit and the memories contained there to be revisited, but unless Sheldon just can not rest as long as that golf ball is loose, I don't think he'll be back soon.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I wonder, if Leonard doesn't know about this place and you only can get there by car, how did he manage to get all those things into the storage room. By bus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
So we could probably start an entire thread/game dedicated to things in Sheldon's storage locker that have appeared throughout the series. I noticed his paintball helmet covered in leaves, his train conductor hat. So many feels.
I saw his Star Trek uniform from Bakersfield Expedition. And wasn't the robot in the shelf the one Penny and Leonard bought him in Guitarist Amplification

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I wonder, if Leonard doesn't know about this place and you only can get there by car, how did he manage to get all those things into the storage room. By bus?

From The 2003 Approximation:
"In your present, it’s been crammed in the bedroom by an enterprising young man I met in The Home Depot parking lot."

I don't think it's a stretch to believe that he probably paid someone to help him haul some of the things to his storage unit.
meka3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 12:53 AM
Fez
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
That's exactly what I thought.

Also I think his hoarder problem is not too bad - everything is organized and labeled and a true hoarder would simply stuff it in a closet. I don't think there's anything wrong with it when it's toys, costumes, old multimedia hardware.

Although the toothbrushes were a bit creepy. And the boxed with clothes/underwear in the background next to the door as well - he probably keeps old socks and underwear there as well. Sheldon, the man who does not like being blackmailed with dirty socks. And Amy need a minute - she does not approve of soiled hosiery either.

"The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.".
~Sheldon L. Cooper, PhD
Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Sheldon had kept one certain soiled sock too

Yes, I also think his problem isn't that worse as it looks. He is well organzized. My room in the cellar were I keep my old things looks worse

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Since Sheldon can't bring himself to throw out anything, I bet he's kept the receipt for buying tepid water for Amy on their first date
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awwww that's really cute.
This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace. - Adventure Time

~Sania~
loverofallnerdythings394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Same! I was all like, so you mention a puck but you only have a box for the golf ball??? I'd like to see the storage unit and the memories contained there to be revisited, but unless Sheldon just can not rest as long as that golf ball is loose, I don't think he'll be back soon.
What's bugging me is they left the lid off that box of pine cones. If the golf ball doesn't bring Sheldon back, perhaps that will.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Awww what a sweet episode, especially with Shamy. I like how even though Sheldon's a hoarder, he still keeps his things so organised. I could really use his organisational skills for my room! I also found it sweet that Sheldon was ashamed of holding on to all those things, 'cause normally he isn't ashamed of any of his attributes. I love that Amy's the only one he's told about the storage room, and how they feel closer because of it. And also that Amy was so understanding and will support him when/if he's ready to give any of it up. Not to mention how sweet it was of her to buy him a new laptop and new exactly where to get one and which one he'd like. That must have been an expensive laptop, 4k and 1TB SSD Hard Drive! Ahh, the Shamy feels.

Enjoyed the Lenoard, Howard, Penny and Bernadette and Raj story too. Good for Leonard and Howard for apologising to their wives before getting busted by Raj for lying to them.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally JUST got to watch the episode and OH MY GOD I LOVED IT.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

LOVED this episode when they showed it to us at Paleyfest! Thought the Sheldon being a hoarder storyline was done well, considering it's not something you'd expect from his character, and everything with the rest of the gang was hilarious.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Sheldon That he´s a hoarder is unbelievable!
I´m not like that. I can throw old things away when they´re not usable anymore.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 10-30-2021 at 06:28 AM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One reason I can see Sheldon being a hoarder is hoarding has been connected to growing up without much money. You obsessively keep things because you're worried that you'll need it one day and won't be able to afford to get another one of that thing. And then even if your financial situation improves, you can't shake that feeling because it almost becomes instinct.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

He loves everything he owns I guess.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
One reason I can see Sheldon being a hoarder is hoarding has been connected to growing up without much money. You obsessively keep things because you're worried that you'll need it one day and won't be able to afford to get another one of that thing. And then even if your financial situation improves, you can't shake that feeling because it almost becomes instinct.
One thing I don't get is that he kept all these old toothbrushes. It's not hygienic at all, all these germs!
~Laurence~
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread