Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cheriedreams:
<STRONG>James has developed a fascination for an older woman--Yes, KARA, I'm talking about you [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] He adores all of you, but he talks about KARA all the time. Perhaps it was the leather? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But he did mention how pretty your hair was.</STRONG>
Aww shucks! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] I never thought of myself as the "older woman" before. But I'm finding that I kind of like it. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] Makes me feel like I'm corrupting the younger generation. Of course, with James' "dispenser," I'm not so sure that would apply! Now serving number 5!

What really made me smile though was the comment about my hair. Any of my friends will tell you about how protective I am of it. I haven't let anybody else cut it in probably 6 years. I cut my own hair. I've even permed it myself, but that was ages ago. And if I really trust somebody, I'll let them brush my hair. It's a joke with my gang of friends.

Oh, and get this! My "Little Max" sits proudly on my desk at work, next to my computer. Today one of our new employees was shadowing me for training. She looked over at it and asked what it was...if it was a stress relief toy or something. So I gave her the brief version. "I bought it in Sonoma this weekend. I went out to see a movie that stars the lead from the TV show Roswell..." Her reaction? "Oh, you mean Jason Behr...he's gorgeous!" My jaw just about hit my desk. Then she went on to tell me about how upset she was that the show was cancelled, but glad that Tess was killed before the end of the show. Needless to say, I didn't get a lot of work done after that. We were too busy gabbing away. This is the first time I've run across a "random" person that was also into Roswell and Jason Behr. Everybody else I know with those interests were already in an established group dedicated to that purpose. I am SO hoping she gets assigned to me as my new associate/assistant. Of course, how much work we would get done is debatable. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kara

Obsessed JB Fan #96 aka "Behrnut"

Just keep talking. I'll catch up. - Booth
Old 04-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

KARA, just goes to show you that there are Roswell fans AMONG US that we don't even know about. It's your duty to seek them out and discuss everything Roswell.

Your pic is in the mail. James says hi. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cherie
Old 04-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Kara listen to the words of Liz Phair in Rock Me:

Oh Baby, you're young, but that's okay.
What's give or take nine years, anyway?
I'll bet your last cigarette
you won't regret my time.

I want to be with a guy like you,
So uncomplicated, so in tune.
Just take off my dress.
Let's mess with everybody's mind.

Sorry, just had to jump in with that. She obviously has known some younger guys. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 04-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

if you're looking for interesting handprint things and also behr paw stuff - you should check out this site! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The merchandise is not only really cool the site benefits animal rescue. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

T That looks like your necklace and earrings!

Kara
[img]smilies/triquetra.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eccentric One:
<STRONG>T That looks like your necklace and earrings!

Kara
[img]smilies/triquetra.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Kara - those are her necklace and earrings - I showed Teresa that site last fall. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW - for those interested - it's Unsu Lee- not Un Su... I sent him a congrats email yesterday and told him I'm excited about Tribeca. He wrote back that they're really excited about Tribeca too - and signed it Unsu - so that should clear that up. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>Hey Kara - those are her necklace and earrings - I showed Teresa that site last fall. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I'm so glad you posted that link. We asked Teresa about it last weekend. She remembered that it was a humanitarian charity website, but wasn't entirely sure she still had the link. I already placed my order. And I feel all warm and fuzzy that it is helping feed animals in shelters and sanctuaries.

Are you going to be at Tribeca? I am planning on being there. It would be fabu to meet you...along with the rest of the gang.

Kara

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited Eccentric One ]

Old 04-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eccentric One:
<STRONG>

I'm so glad you posted that link. We asked Teresa about it last weekend. She remembered that it was a humanitarian charity website, but wasn't entirely sure she still had the link. I already placed my order. And I feel all warm and fuzzy that it is helping feed animals in shelters and sanctuaries.

Are you going to be at Tribeca? I am planning on being there. It would be fabu to meet you...along with the rest of the gang.

Kara
</STRONG>
I'm really hoping to go - sorta planning it - I have a ride lined up with OOTW but money is an issue - my work has been terribly slow so I really shouldn't even consider it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Still - I'm about 95% there already. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'd love to meet you too - check your email. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

LOL, see, never trust a business card! Unsu was the way it was written more times in more places, so I thought that was the right one to go with.

Very cool handprint/paw jewelry! And how nice that it help animals. Gotta love those
[img]smilies/puppy.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

A Ros-friend sent me a little teeny rosewood box, it has a handprint with the swirl on it, and inside it says "Shaman's Hand - healing magic" and has the swirl (whirlwind galaxie) by itself inside too - and on the back, there's a tiny heart. I don't know who makes it though, came from Universal Citywalk I think. I really love it (it's sitting on my desk right now) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-08-2004, 12:35 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 6throck:
<STRONG>LTL
Thanks!!! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Another 15 since the BAT.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Funny you mentioning Teva, Vicki. I was just hunting up big shoeboxes for the year's receipts and found an empty Teva box in my son's closet. Never noticed the handprint before. I have a necklace from the Maryland Renaissance Festival that has that symbol -- the swirl isn't quite the Whirlwind Galaxy symbol, but close enough.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>LOL, see, never trust a business card! Unsu was the way it was written more times in more places, so I thought that was the right one to go with.
</STRONG>
Yeah, 'cept it's written on his business card twice. Once in regular font, and once in Graphics. And both times, it's written Un Su. Maybe Un Su is more formal and Unsu is more casual?
Old 04-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am laughing so hard at your stories! I love the pics you guys are all posting! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

T- Why you little theif! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Cherie's having difficulties posting her pics. So, she sent them to me and I'm going to post them for her.

So, here's Cherie's pics from Sonoma.

Kara, Jeannine, Debbi, and me

itabits, ?, alienmom, Francesca, James, Taffy, juliebehr

Cherie and Debbi

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited 6throck ]
Old 04-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Passionate Fan

One more. This is my "I've got to get in the car and drive 12 hours" outfit. Don't I look lovely!!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, T, you are awesome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]