View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 02:19 AM
LongTimeFan
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eccentric One:
<STRONG>

I'm so glad you posted that link. We asked Teresa about it last weekend. She remembered that it was a humanitarian charity website, but wasn't entirely sure she still had the link. I already placed my order. And I feel all warm and fuzzy that it is helping feed animals in shelters and sanctuaries.

Are you going to be at Tribeca? I am planning on being there. It would be fabu to meet you...along with the rest of the gang.

Kara
[img]smilies/triquetra.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I'm really hoping to go - sorta planning it - I have a ride lined up with OOTW but money is an issue - my work has been terribly slow so I really shouldn't even consider it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Still - I'm about 95% there already. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'd love to meet you too - check your email. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr