Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2019, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

I bet he’s an amazing dancer. Sure he’s got moves!
Old 09-25-2019, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

If he can do those pilates move, his form would be sooo good for dancing!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-25-2019, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

For sure.......so the other hot guys thread always comes back to Jason
Old 09-26-2019, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Haha right? We can’t help it!
Old 09-26-2019, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Nope! We can’t!!! I have been keeping an eye out for others too.....he’s the unicorn indeed!!

I am going check in with the premiere of Million Little Things tonight for David Guintoli....I guess if I had to name a #2 at this time it would be him!!
Old 09-26-2019, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

I had to google him! But....he’s a hottie! Definitely right up there, haha! He has lovely eyes!

What’s the show like? Never heard of that either...!
Old 09-27-2019, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

Oh Grimm was awesome!!,! Apparently they also have a board on here too, wish I knew about this board before this Year!
David played the lead, Nick, who finds out he’s a Grimm who protects us from these myths and fairy tale creatures (based on the Grimm tales) who are hiding among humanity. He has special weapons and powers to fight them. The supporting characters in the show were all awesome. It was the first show since Roswell for me where I HAD to see each episode as it aired!!

He does have some pretty blue eyes!! what endeared me most though was his character, Nick, like Max, was the good guy with a good heart!!
Old 09-28-2019, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Grimm is a show? So he’s the guy from Million Little Things?
Old 09-28-2019, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Grimm is a tv series that was on for something like 6 seasons. David was the lead and played a character named Nick who was also called the Grimm. I loved him in that role, his new role in A Million Little Things he plays a guy who has an affair and now he has to pick up the pieces with the mess he’s in, so far I liked him better in Grimm.....

Still...he’s nice eye candy....
Old 09-29-2019, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Ah than you for clarifying for me! Got it now! Think I’ll try Grimm....looks interesting and he is definitely nice to look at!
Old 09-29-2019, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

I’m thinking I want to binge watch Grimm now, it’s been so long since I watched the first season!! I remember when it first aired people thought from the promos it was a horror show, but it isn’t, and the supporting cast really round out the show!
Old 09-30-2019, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

I downloaded the first eppy!! Also of a Million Little Things. Weekend watching!

Watching the new Grey’s!! Tears already!
Old 09-30-2019, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Great!! I can’t wait to hear what you think about the show!!!
I’m still in awe that you never saw Roswell
Old 10-01-2019, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

I know - it's a little weird i guess!!

It was KaDee that led me here...I was watching an interview with her on the Private Practice DVD's where she was talking about her rape scene and how hard it was for her husband etc so I was intrigued by him - and here I am!

All the Roswell versions i've found have been such bad quality so it's hard to watch - and I really don't like KH!
Old 10-01-2019, 04:58 AM
Elite Fan

Ekua I'm so glad you found us

JJ Thanks for the GRim/David run down I always thought Grimm would be too scary for me but sounds like you loved it.

For sure my second is Bradly Cooper

yup this thread always comes back to