Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

I guess so Aubie. Still, it would be nice to have someone to come home to...

Trying hard not so worry about such things but it’s hard!
Old 09-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Seriously, it's when you least expect it! So keep going and keep travelling and doing art classes, work out classes, everything and it will happen!! Don't look too hard, I feel like guys sense that.

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

It’s crazy....I was kind of both of you at different points.... when I finally met someone we had fertility issues (podmom knows the story) and I felt stuck. You never know where life will take you. Sometimes I wonder if life is a little like the hunger games story where there is a game master out there pushing buttons just to make life a bit interesting or simply just not easy.

You never know what will happen tomorrow......or three years from now!!
Old 09-06-2019, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you ladies

I know I just need to stop worrying and live my life but it’s hard..! I’m such a worrier/anxious person. I guess I just never imagined I’d still be single at my age!
Old 09-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Aww you had issues too JJ? But don't you have 4 kids now??

Speaking of Dawson's Creek at the other thread, I always found Pacey so cute.

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-06-2019, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Aww me too!! I loved him. Although it bugged me how on Dawson’s they talked they were middle aged professionals not high school students!
Old 09-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Yes, as someone finally watching Dawson’s creek after all these years it is odd how they talk!! Such a mature set!!! I like how they sort of made fun of the dialogue in season 2 when Dawson is filming his film on the show and a character picks apart his script mentioning how teens do not talk like that!!,

I will admit my life did a complete 180 from where I was in my early thirties....i learned reproductive health is definitely not an exact science!!! It has turned out to be a really cool story now, but back then I’d never believe anyone if they told me this is where I’d be now! So what you are experiencing now may end up being a part of a really cool story later!!
Old 09-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

yes! It used to drive me crazy! But I guess it made it more interesting...

That’s great JJ I hope so too!
Old 09-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

I can see why everyone loves Pacey, but I think Dawson is cuter!!! Then again I had a super big crush on Wil Wheaton way back in the day...... more for the cuteness then the hot factor
Old 09-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

I liked Dawson but his hair bugged me!
Old 09-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Yeah....the hair was tough!
Old 09-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

yeah!! I think that’s what put me off him to be honest....
Old 09-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

I liked Dawson first, cause he was blond, but I think later in the season, I was like...Ohhhh Pacey.

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-09-2019, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yes Pacey! Always! He was such a cutie!

Whatever happened to the guy who played him....
Old 09-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Actually I just saw this morning “Dawson” will be on next dancing with the stars! How funny is that? Especially after Jason’s this or that and seeing Jason on dancing.....
The guy who plays pacey has a board on here somewhere I think. I don’t think he ever married.....and he still pops up now and then in tv and such....more active then Jason
Closed Thread   Post New Thread