Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Just popping in to say hey to everyone!

LTF - I was stunned that your stepmom's silver melted! I would be horrified if that had happened to mine, so I can only imagine how seeing all of her belongings ruined like that has made her feel. I'm so sorry that happened! At least everyone was safe.

Love the DC caps!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Addicted Fan

TGIF -FINALLY-

Tigereyes glad u like

VB I never heard of this Jason you speak of, is he cute?
lol Every one will have that dream job if the Obsessie Production would come true.

HA purrdy art

BelevnDreamsToo Beautiful pic...thanks

's to all

i'll be around
nat
Old 05-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

BD2

Forgot what else I was gonna say
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel
Of course i do! i'd have to be pretty twisted to make is a bad ending.

u got my full dreamer insurance guyz!
You aren't twisted? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Love the new art to. It's different.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey there Obsessies....I finally made it back!

Ok first off.... to Maxed, Hybrid-Angel,Vicki,WenLuvsJB(I keep missing you when you're here ), prettylittleroswellian,lotty,butterflybehr(Hope your cold's letting up some!),Taffy, BehryNice,Christinethegoodwitch, ML, 6th Rock, Breathless, OOTW, Magggie, Natalie, eM_au, Roswelldesertsky,EccentricOne,june.r,Cherie!!!, Kinsey!, BD2,FL... Ok, I think that's everyone from like the last four pages....

Quote:
Originally posted by VeronicB
Anyway I sitting and looking at all of those realy nice pics evryone posted and suddenly she comes from behind me and says: "Wow they met him???? That is just so cool!!!" And then she just went on and on about how she and I should go over to the US so we could meet him too! She went up to talking about money!!!
That was a little funny... She's never like that... I geuss that's how Jason effects people...
Veronic- Congrats on coverting yet another new Obsessie!

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne
I finally posted my Tribeca Tale with pix over on the Tribeca story and pic thread. Sorry I'm so long-winded!

(! I love this new smilie!!)
ML - I don't think your account was "long winded" at all...in fact, You made me see things like I was actually there and I'm really greatful for your viewpoint!

Quote:
Just loving everybody's pictures and stories! Of course, they're similar because we were all in the same place at the same time, but also all slightly different, with different perspectives and points of view and experiences and encounters. Very cool!
ITA with you....I think that's why I love hearing more than one story...cos everyone has a slightly differing viewpoint and some people catch little things others sometimes miss...so this is very

Quote:
I also got that sense from him(Jason's Manager Robert Stien), that he was pretty clueless about the nature of the fans. Pleased, but mystified. Granted - we are a pretty difficult phenomenon to understand!

I don't think Jason's 'people' really understand his fans at all. I think perhaps they think we have some sort of organized 'club' with officers and memberships and dues and a newsletter and girls in 1940ish plaid skirts and bobby socks holding meetings and sitting around swooning overframed pictures of Jason together. (Hm.. well the swooning and picture part is still the same! ) This is a whole new thing they can't quite figure out.

And there are those people out there who line up to get things signed by celebrities with the sole purpose of selling them on Ebay - which is why a lot of people like James VanDer Beek etc don't like to sign things anymore - But that's definitely not who we are! And if he can't see the difference - or understand how much having everybody sign a poster that YOU made would mean to you - thinking you would ever part with it for money - well... he really doesnt get it.
ML- I just wanted to say that I think you are so right about how they view the fan base...I don't think they understand it.

Quote:
Originally posted by june.r
podmom! just posting to say my daughter & i completed our cancer research walk yesterday in blistering heat & Annes name was on my banner along with bluejeeps mums name & our very own cherie dreams!!! DZ! thankyou pal for your donation!!!! xxjune
june!- Congrats on completing the walk...that is very

Quote:
Behr2Danielle2
I'm having such a wonderful time here, Melbourne is a beautiful city. This weekend we are going to Perth and I'll be able to swim in the Indian ocean!

Bye guys, I'll be back updates!!!
DANIELLE!- I hope you can stop by again and let us know how your trip is going! I'd love to hear all about it!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LTF
She said a lot of her pictures are just melted or gone. She hopes the ones from her room were protected enough to save. It's still so early to tell. She said much of her silverware was just melted into a little pile. I told her to keep the silver and have some jewelry crafted from it and she seemed to like that idea. One thing she seemed really sad about was the loss of all of her cookbooks. Many had been passed down through her family.
Liz- That is really sad about the loses....Personally, for me the pictures and the cookbooks would be devastating....just from a geanology stand point, since that kind of thing is handed down generation to generation....I think the jewerly from the silver idea is awesome....it may not be flatware anymore, but at least she'll still have the momento...

Scottie! (Seems like you fly by more lately than I do...and I keep missing you on top of it!!)

Okay....I think that's all for me for now.....If I don't check back in before the day's out, everyone have a great weekend!!
Old 05-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Tigereyes Welcome back! That was quite a thorough and bodacious shout-out!

Good weekends to all!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks ML....just goes to show what I can do if I put my mind to it and not let anything else distract me

Have a good weekend Obsessies, I'm almost outta here too...

Old 05-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*
You aren't twisted? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Love the new art to. It's different.
U got me there! ...but i aint that twisted.

Thanks glad u like it, cuz i don't. It's such a crop job

Tiger - What up! Good to see ya round!

ART!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take my breathe away

Last edited by Hybrid-Angel; 05-21-2004 at 07:16 PM
Old 05-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

WOW ......... touched down and SOed her little heart out....

Hybrid Love that new art with the new Jason pic!!! Good joB!

Hi Nat ..and hi and good bye for a wee bit.I'm off to moms tomorrow for the weekend.Emily is going too (she want to get some tan for the prom(remember mom lives at the beach) and my sis will be there too....SO I'll see you guys probably Sunday night.who knows what exciting JBness could turn up by then!!

BTW......Hi
Scottie ....checking out BD2s pix

Obsessies!!

Old 05-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Hybrid: Thank you for posting your arts!

That's totally cool that you are going to come to the US as an exchange student!!!

And I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON YOUR FIC!

Podmom: Glad to hear that your Mom and you Em are feeling better now.

Thank you for posting you pics! They are great! And I love your description of your encounter of the Behr Kind!

We did have a totally amazing time at Tribeca!

Nat: Glad to hear that you are feeling better now.

Thank you for the description of National Society of High School Scholars. I am very proud of you sweetie.

Lotty: It's true that Jason manages to look almost completely different for each different role. He even will move in a different manner and often changes the timbre of his voice.

And I am still editing my pics. Should get them on line this weekend.

VB: I am sending you some finding a job that you like vibes.

Art is about the emotions playing through it. And if you enjoy doing art, then I think that you should do art. Lots of times what is often referred to as talent happens with lots of practice and with getting in touch with one's emotions.

As for your aerobics instructor still working out when she is pregnant. My older sister's doctor told her that it's often okay to continue with an athletic activity that one is very used to, but that you have to obviously still be really really careful and watch out for any signs of trouble.

ML: Hey... don't apologize for being long winded. Your Tribeca Tale is great! I love how you include lots of detail and lots of emotional content.

It is very cool to read all the different reports about Tribeca. Even if a lot of time we were at the same places... we all had our own individual experiences and viewpoints.

Maggie
Old 05-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Part Two

LTF: Thank you for posting the avis and screen caps from DC! Man... Jason is HOT as Chris Wolfe!

I just had a thought... maybe you could find copies some of the old cook books that you step mother lost in the fire on Ebay. And maybe some of us could send you some of our favourite recipes so that you could print them out and give them to her. I have some really good ones that my mother collected.

Kinsey: It's great to see you pixels sweetie!

June: Congratulations on completing the walk to raise money for cancer.

Tigereyes: It's great to see you posting! [[[HUGS]]] about your RL stuff.

And I am also drooling as I look at Jeannine's photographs of Jason. As for his mouth... sigh... me thinks that I have to study the pics more closely in order to completely understand why they have such an effect on me.

Danielle: Thanks for checking in from Australia! I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Carol: Sorry to hear about your tight finances sweetie.

Jeannine: Thank you for posting your close up pics of Jason! They're great!

butterflybehr: [[[HUGS]]] I hope that you are feeling better soon. Maybe just look at some Jason pics for a while and that will help you feel better. Often helps me, eh.

to Vicki, eM_au, Pretty, Maxed, Roswelldesertsky, Kara, Jennifer, Cherie, Taffy, Behry, Cristine, Wen and Scottie!

Maggie
Old 05-21-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Maggie for the recipe offer - and ML for the cookbook offers too. It'll be a while before she'll be ready for anything like that since they're only now sifting through the rubble. The news isn't as good as we hoped. The people helping to recover things are professional fire salvagers - they told Jane that they've never seen such a bad fire. It looks like they're not going to be retrieving as much as was first hoped. And yes, Leslie, the fire was extremely hot - sterling melts at a relatively low temperature for metals but the microwave even melted. It's going to take a while before we know what there is of her things - the insurance company wrote her a check on the spot to get clothes and toiletries and things. She doesn't feel much like shopping but she did pick up some necessities and her sister wears the same style and size clothes. She's sharing.

Here's a little Jason Tribeca inspired art with one of my pics - actually my buddy Angel took this because I was in this pic.
Click this!

I have to get to bed right now so no further shouting out tonight. I may not be around for a new thread and probably not MammaBehry or FL so I guess it'll be up to someone else. G'night, Obsessie Dears!!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr

Last edited by LongTimeFan; 05-21-2004 at 09:38 PM
Old 05-22-2004, 02:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

A few "second night" close ups for all you DARLING Obsessies!!!

Please ask permission to post! Thanks!!

J
Old 05-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

J
Old 05-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

From out in the hall, outside the theater!!

J
Closed Thread   Post New Thread