View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 09:32 PM
LongTimeFan
Master Fan

Thanks, Maggie for the recipe offer - and ML for the cookbook offers too. It'll be a while before she'll be ready for anything like that since they're only now sifting through the rubble. The news isn't as good as we hoped. The people helping to recover things are professional fire salvagers - they told Jane that they've never seen such a bad fire. It looks like they're not going to be retrieving as much as was first hoped. And yes, Leslie, the fire was extremely hot - sterling melts at a relatively low temperature for metals but the microwave even melted. It's going to take a while before we know what there is of her things - the insurance company wrote her a check on the spot to get clothes and toiletries and things. She doesn't feel much like shopping but she did pick up some necessities and her sister wears the same style and size clothes. She's sharing.

Here's a little Jason Tribeca inspired art with one of my pics - actually my buddy Angel took this because I was in this pic.
Click this!

I have to get to bed right now so no further shouting out tonight. I may not be around for a new thread and probably not MammaBehry or FL so I guess it'll be up to someone else. G'night, Obsessie Dears!!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr

Last edited by LongTimeFan; 05-21-2004 at 09:38 PM