Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2019, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Ok now you guys have got me intrigued in this new show. Well, this is a TV show thread so Roswell is a show!

Sorry to hear about your neighbors mess ML!

We watched Night Moves last night because yesterday was Gene Hackman's bday...do you guys know him? He is my hubby's fave actor of all time.

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-01-2019, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

I've seen several of his movies
Old 02-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

My fav Hackman movie is Hoosiers!!!!!!! True story involving basketball.... if by some crazy chance you haven't seen it ML (given you are now into basketball) even if you have it is worth a rewatch. I watch it every time it wonders by and I am on TV....I am pretty sure I have DVD of it.

So regarding a thread for the new Roswell....I can go either way. I saw the first eppi. If you guys watch and discuss I will too.

Ugg about your neighbors and their rebuild.ML I feel both ways because my OC neighbors SO SO SO hated our tear down rebuild I felt so badly to put them through it
Old 02-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

yes so obviously it can be discussed here. No need for a new thread just for one show....that is really nothing to do with Jason.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Jason we are waiting
Old 02-02-2019, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone seen any good movies recently? Not been to the cinema in so long!!
Old 02-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

I haven't really watched anything new lately. That's kind of depressing. I used to go see movies all the time. I need a really good movie to come out soon!
Old 02-03-2019, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Me too! It’s been so long! There’s a movie on Netflix called Fyre - about the music festival that ended in disaster! It’s supposed to be good. Might watch it later...
Old 02-03-2019, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I've heard all kinds of stuff about it but I haven't watched it yet.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Still obsessed with home decoration shows watching one about people who help couples turn their holiday rental into something amazing!
Old 02-04-2019, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

That sounds fun! I started rewatching Parenthood and I'm on episode 4. I can't help but think how good Jason would have been on that show.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

No, I've never seen Hoosiers! My fave Gene Hackman movie I guess is The French Connection, that police movie, long ago. He was in a lot of things. He was in a weird cowboy movie too, can't remember the name.

Agreed, Roswell NM is a TV show and we can mention it here. shrug. Only peripherally related to Jason.

I find the reno behind us endlessly fascinating. Today they boarded up the new triple kitchen window to protect it, as they are tearing down the roof/tearing off the former porch (moved the back door, assume putting up a deck). Every day I wonder "What will they be doing next?" I have a bird's eye view from my kitchen sink window.

From the pile of plywood delivered to crazy gal's house next door, I assume they are putting in new subfloors/floors, as not long ago they ripped out and threw away all the floor joists! No idea what they are up to next door, but they are busy working at it. I can't really see what they are doing, because the house is next to us (except when they were digging up my yard!)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 02-04-2019, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

So glad you guys know him!!

My hubby's fave is Unforgiven with Hackman and Eastwood in it, maybe it's the cowboy movie you mean ML?

Sorry to hear about your nightmarish neighbors.

I have yet to see Hoosiers!! We own the blue ray!

Haven't seen the new Roswell yet, so I'm sure I'll find time.

I wanted to watch Fyre, let me know if it's worth watching.

Is Parenthood with the Gilmore Girl in it?

I'm Aubrey
Old 02-05-2019, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Yes. Lauren Graham is one of the actors. Its a pretty good show. I've restarted it several times but I've yet to actually finish it. I hope to soon though because I do really like it.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Again. So lost.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread