Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2017, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

I'm so leery about watching the Dark Tower because I love the books and I haven't heard a lot of good things on the movie. A lot of the complaints are it's too short and they crammed too much in it. I'll still watch it eventually I'm sure.

A Winkle in Time was one of my favorite books as a kid! I'm looking forward to the movie. I'm not sure how I feel about the trailer but it looks pretty

I'm excited for Star Wars because this one looks darker and that excites me. I wasn't a big fan of the prequels but I really love the originals and the sequels. And this one is giving me Empire Strikes Back vibes and that really excites me!

I want to see Coco. I've heard so many good things about it and it looks gorgeous!
Old 11-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

My Elizabeth loved A Wrinkle in Time and all of her books.

I love Star Wars....well accept those bad ones with those goofy sounding critters can't remember their names. Not the Ewoks.

I don't know The Dark Tower. Is it a Bat Man one?

Is Coco about Coco Chanel ?
Old 11-28-2017, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

I haven't heard of Wrinkle in Time, sounds interesting.

And The Dark Tower is a series of book podmom. I think you are thinking of Dark Knight Rises with Batman.

Yes Coco looks super cute!! Would love to watch that too!

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-28-2017, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Coco is about a little boy who wants to be a musician but it's forbidden in his family and he wants to know why. It takes place over the Day of the Dead celebration and he finds himself in the Land of the Dead and seeking out his family members. It looks so good.

https://youtu.be/Rvr68u6k5sI

When it comes to Star Wars I tend to be more on the darkside (it seems more fun!) but I have to admit how cute porgs are in this new movie
Old 11-28-2017, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

thanks aubie I'll check out those books on my kindle and see what they are about Yes when I think Batman it always is dark...that is why I like Spider-Man better

I watched that clip margarita thanks! Wow that is an interesting concept for a kids cartoon movie. My grandkids would have to be older to handle that one but it looks interesting.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

I've missed so much!

Really wanted to see the Orient Express one!

I want to see the new Julia Roberts movie....it looks like a heart warming tear jerker!
Old 11-29-2017, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

I think that Julia Roberts one looks good too.....I want to see it and see if it is ok for my 8 yr old granddaughter...she is in the thick of trying to make friends in a new school which is hard. It might be too much though for a kid but I'm thinking it might be for kids.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I want to see that too! It looks good. Probably a bawling movie for me.

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Wonder (Julia Roberts movie) is rated PG here so it's okay for kids It has really good reviews. Think it'll make me cry though!
Old 12-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

I think this will be a good movie for kids what with all the bad bullying on FB etc
Old 12-04-2017, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that's a great movie for kids! need to teach them when they are still young!

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

I was walking my niece into her school yesterday morning and overheard the principal talking to a kid about bullying. He was telling the kid to stop picking on a girl in his class just because she advanced and had skipped a grade. Bullying breaks my heart and it makes me so nervous for my nieces and nephews. I was never bullied at school thankfully but a few friends of mine were and it's so sad. I'd probably bawl my eyes out at that movie

I've watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation about 4 times this week. It's always on. That and Home Alone.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Home Alone! Such a Christmas movie!
Old 12-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

It is! I have to watch a few times every year.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

I love Home Alone so much! It's always watched at least once cause it's always on tv here too.

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread