Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2017, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

I really liked Wonder Woman! There were some cgi issues that stood out to me but it's a good movie!
Old 11-20-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Let me know how it is I might consider it!
Old 11-21-2017, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I will!

Can't believe there are no movies out right now I'm excited about.

I use to remember when Hunger Games came out every November. I always got excited.

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

I was the same with Harry Potter! It was nice having a movie to look forward to coming out every year! I'm excited for Star Wars this year but I'm worried the crowd is going to annoy me
Old 11-23-2017, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh the crowd will be huge for that. When is that movie coming out?

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-23-2017, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

December 15th. The crowds will be insane for awhile and I'm impatient when it comes to Star Wars so I'm going to attempt to deal
Old 11-24-2017, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah you have to. I did for Hunger Games which is worse cause there were lots of kids.

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-24-2017, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

That's definitely true!
Old 11-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

I used to work in a cinema - definitely don't miss those crazy opening nights!!!
Old 11-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

When I was a kid that would have been my dream job. Then I grew up and realized you have to deal with a lot I was just picturing myself watching a lot of free movies
Old 11-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Well the free movies were fab! And the 40% discount on food! But the customers drove me crazy! Yelling because they missed the start (umm come earlier..?) popcorn too expensive (no one forcing you to buy it!) and queues too long (Saturday night!)

But....as a part time job during Uni it was great!
Old 11-25-2017, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

I've always said that everyone should have to work retail for at least a year. It would make the world a much nicer place
Old 11-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

I agree and wait tables too! Which is how I payed for uni

I am looking forward to the Star Wars movie too. I'll wait till the crowds die down cause I can't hack them.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

We saw TWO movies this weekend (faint) - Thor: Ragnarok and Murder on the Orient Express. Both enjoyable! They play this Thor very much tongue in cheek with a lot of snarky humor, which makes the whole ponderous Thor mythology/superhero stuff a bit easier to take. Still a lot of fighting and violence but it was pretty good. And Hemsworth is very, um, fit looking (swoon), and I like Tom Hiddleston too. Mark Ruffalo is in there as Bruce Banner/Hulk etc.

With 'Orient Express' for me, it was like 'Titanic' (I knew the ending) but it was still interesting how they got there, and I'd read the book so long ago (in college), that I didn't remember much else about it. Kenneth Branagh produced, directed and starred in it (and wore a gigantic moustache) - show off! LOL!

LOL, love the Star Wars cat Podmom. We saw a lot of previews for a lot of movies and all of them looked terrible. The 'Wrinkle in Time' movie looked super bizarre (with Oprah!?). Not a Star Wars fan, but it would be good to see Princess Lea one last time, and old Luke Skywalker. We didn't like the last one though, and I missed the one before, with old Harrison Ford.

I really liked Wonder Woman too although I wish Chris Pine wasn't the hero guy - oh he's in a bizarre new movie too, I saw preview for (maybe it was Wrinkle in Tine, now that I think about it).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 11-27-2017, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

I watched a movie this weekend too, it was the Dark Tower.

It was entertaining, but was a really short movie! I've never seen an action book movie be only an hour and a half!

I want to watch the Orient Express one! But I'm gonna wait for it to come out on dvd. Same with Thor.

Not a huge star wars fan either, but we did watch the last one with Ford in it. It was good!

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread