Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2017, 06:31 AM
Total Fan

ML.......a new car for Hanukah.......that's very special. And very wise, in retirement you really don't want a money pit for the main transportation.

PODMOM........you and your brother must be very excited over the OC property, and the foreseeable results. It must be very sad not to have your sister with you at this time.

I've gone to the grocery store almost every day, but tomorrow morning is the last big last minute purchase. All of the gifts are wrapped that are here, still waiting on several Amazon deliveries. I hate last minute things like that.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Podmom Exciting to see progress with the OC Haven-rebuild! It will be exciting and good to see your brother. I think 'Where to Retire' this month had a feature on Ocean City. Yep, retired and still wondering about 'Where to Retire'!

Keepsmiling you are shopping every day, I seem to be at the post office every day! Although today we walked to the car insurance office to tell them about the car (because car people called after we left, and again today, and said 'Be sure to call your insurance agent') - They'd sent him the papers so he knew all about it, but I guess the owner has to confirm it was them who got the car, so nobody steals your plates and registers a stolen car or something!

Very exciting to see new red shiny car sitting in the driveway this morning. Tempted to go out and stick a big red bow on top of it, like they do in the commercials! Well, maybe a little red bow.

But we picked up the Metro paper on the way back from the insurance office and my horoscope said basically "Don't make any big purchase and don't sign anything, or you'll regret it" - something like that! Not the best timing for this advice!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread