Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Oh definitely weird. I bet they spend more time with nannies than their parents

I'd like to think they'd have another baby some day (soon!) but they were together for so long before they had Atticus maybe there's a reason for that....or maybe they're just happy with their gorgeous little man.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Lovely nursing pix - not sure I saw them all! 'Breast is best' as they say

Yes, the Kardashians are all on some other planet! Rob and Blac Chyna. It's very convoluted, to say the least! Those fellows they like all seem to be punks with way too much money. And that odious Lamar Odom nearly killing himself with drink and drugs (and prostitutes - ahem).

They do live in a crazy world PodMom - that Kanye is a nutjob! I do feel sorry for his wife, she's having PTSD and all that from being tied up and robbed. Nobody deserves that.

KaDee is not that young (40s?), and it is harder to have kids as you get older (just sayin'). Plus her career is going pretty well. But another wee Behr would be wonderful! Would make us all happy and I'm sure they'd be thrilled! And Atticus could have a sibling.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 10-22-2016 at 07:34 PM
Old 10-23-2016, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

I wish the black and white one showed their faces! They had a whole photo-shot done and that was the one she shared....

I don't think her career would get in the way of her having another baby though. She was filming a pilot when she got pregnant with Atticus Nowadays there's ways around it, and with such long breaks between filming it's not so difficult. She's 41 this year though!
Old 10-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

The 41 part would make me hesitate but lots of women in Hollywood seem to do it and it is fine.

Thanks for those pix...very sweet I had to smile though because I have been known to cut ppls heads off on pictures but not on purpose
Old 10-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't like 41 is too old....maybe late 40's I'd be a little wary! Who knows though; KaDee doesn't seem like the type to share any issues etc.

aww. I think it's deliberate though; supposed to be arty!
Old 10-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

I know but I was just thinking so many old pix are headless
Old 10-24-2016, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Oh!
Old 10-24-2016, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Oh!
Old 10-24-2016, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

thanks for sharing Ekua! I never saw the first 2 pictures before, but i did see the one at the beach. Awww those are his hands?!?!

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-24-2016, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

I know his hands supporting them
Old 10-24-2016, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Aww yeah looks like it was a lovely photoshot

I think of Jason as a very protective type...although I'm sure KaDee has enough Southern hellfire in her to scare anyone!
Old 10-25-2016, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

yea she seems like she can take care of herself but she sure is fortunate he has her back!
Old 10-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

is it just me or did the last picture of Kadee feeding change to a girl singing?

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-25-2016, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

I still see KaDee
Old 10-25-2016, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

ohhh really!?!? ok so weird.
I still see this woman,

I'm Aubrey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread