Old 10-19-2016, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Probably a gluten-free, healthy one!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Aww i'm sure he got some goodies!!

Every time I see that sign I get a little teary! I'm researching for a presentation I need to do on attachment theory - basically kids who don't have a primary caregiver (or one that gives a damn) (be it a mother, father, grandparent etc). and how it affects their behaviour in later life.

And Atticus has two parents who love him more than anything. Just sweet

And how they do that for his birthday when North West gets her own circus and a hundred thousand dollar outfit
Old 10-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Aww Ekua that is a sad subject.
I hate how life is just so unfair.
Atticus is lucky.
And North West...well that's spoiled.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-20-2016, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's beyond spoiled...that's not healthy for a child! I hope they're teaching her some good values and understanding of how lucky she is.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Kim and Kayne..I doubt it....the poor girl and her brother are probably brought up by nannies.

As soon as North was born Kim had her sleeping in a nursery and put a bed in it for the baby nurse.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

I heard a more outrageous one - I think it's Tyga's kid - he and baby-mamma are separated, so the kid got two birthday parties, both with a Ferrari (automobile) theme - the kid isn't even in preschool yet, and his party was all about Ferraris - conspicuous consumption much?

Oh attachment theory - and those poor baby monkeys with the scratchy wire mother substitutes.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh yeah! It's madness. Weirdly, Tyga is dating Kylie Jenner, whose half brother is engaged (and having a baby with) Tyga's son's Mama! Crazy family.

Oh yeah MyrnaLynne those poor monkeys!! So cruel to do that
Old 10-21-2016, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh that sounds awful for the monkeys!!

geez these kardashian ladies really know who to hang out with. smh.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah they're crazy! I don't get why they need so many nannies for 2 kids. I do feel bad for her she got robbed though....no one deserves that. (although maybe now she's learnt not to flash her $4 million ring on the internet!)

But...if Jason and KaDee ever wanted one for Atticus....I'm there!
Old 10-21-2016, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Even thought Kim and Kanyes children are rich ( at the moment) materialy my goodness those poor children are bereft of true physical as well as moral wealth 😞 I think we can feel more sorry for those babies than staving children. The soul needs food more than the body .... So sad. Of course Atticus I so very fortunate 💗
Old 10-22-2016, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm I wouldn't go that far.....having worked with severley malnourished, starving children (one who died of it) it's definitely better to be in North and Saint's position. Although I know you weren't being literal

I was so wishing KaDee would post a flashback photo from 3 years ago! Then we'd get a sneak peak at their house! Haha!

She did kinda post a photo of the 3 of them a while ago but you can't see their faces....Jason is standing behind her with his arms around her and she's nursing Atticus.

But, definitely not good enough!
Old 10-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

ohhh i dont think ive seen that picture before Ekua! Where is it posted?

Happy Saturday!! I'm so tired.

I'm Aubrey
Old 10-22-2016, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

you're right Ekua if I had actually been with a starving child in my life I wouldn't be foolish enough to have said that

aubie I hope you get to rest this weekend

I got down to the beach..took a walk...set up my laptop and checked in here while watching an Eric Clapton all star music thing on TV I had DVRd...soon headed out to dinner with brother in law the wife and 3 of his grandkids cause they are babysitting tonight. It was good to see the ocean again!
Old 10-22-2016, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Aubie I'll find it!! KaDee posted a lot of nursing photos; till he was 2!

Podmom I don't think your foolish!! I just thought you were saying how extreme Kim and Kanye are - and you're right!
Old 10-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

no I was... it was a good reality check I hope those kids do ok but it will be a weird life

I don't remember the nursing photos ..I'd have liked to have seen them . I wonder if they are even trying for another