Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Jeans gehen immer ...ich dachte eigentlich mehr an die Oberteile

Ich werde die Sonne geniessen solang sie da ist, lesen, pedicure machen und sollte eigentlich wieder mal ein BackUp von meinem puter machen ...sind ja doch viele neue pics vorhanden und nirgends gesichert, wenn mal was wäre ...halt das fast normale Sonntags-Programm
Old 06-27-2004, 12:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel99
Jeans gehen immer ...ich dachte eigentlich mehr an die Oberteile

Ich werde die Sonne geniessen solang sie da ist, lesen, pedicure machen und sollte eigentlich wieder mal ein BackUp von meinem puter machen ...sind ja doch viele neue pics vorhanden und nirgends gesichert, wenn mal was wäre ...halt das fast normale Sonntags-Programm
Wow..fleißig! Und ein Back up..das sollte ich auch mal machen. Ich glaube, wenn bei mir der Compi den Geist aufgeben würde, dann wäre das eine Katastrophe!!
Old 06-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

Hallo Ihrs - sorry dass dann gestern nichts mehr von mir kam, aber ich lag it Magenkrämpfen und Durchfall im Bett - weiß auch net wo das so plötzlich her kam Naja - scheint jetzt aber wieder zu gehen.
Bei uns soll es heute bis zu 29°C heiß werden, na wir werden sehen - wenn es regnet, dann bestimmt zuerst in Franken Wie immer

Choose your words carefully - Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
Old 06-27-2004, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

floh hast Du was falsches gegessen? ...na auf jeden Fall mal :silver_hand: :silver_hand: in Richtung Wb ...ah...auch 29 ° ...dachte ich mir doch, dass es bei Dir auch sommerlich ist heute

pookie? pack T-Shirt's ein
Old 06-27-2004, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
floh hast Du was falsches gegessen? ...na auf jeden Fall mal :silver_hand: :silver_hand: in Richtung Wb ...ah...auch 29 ° ...dachte ich mir doch, dass es bei Dir auch sommerlich ist heute

pookie? pack T-Shirt's ein
Ja ich weiß auch net was das war - auf jeden Fall dachte ich gestern ne Zeit lang echt ich krepiere so sehr hat sich mein Magen verkrampft, hatte richtig kalte Schweißausbrüche
Anyway - habe pookie gerade noch erwischt und ihr gesagt dass es wohl heiß wird, aber es auch regnen kann - sie soll einfach ein 'leichtes' Zwiebelprinzip einpacken - so to say falls das Sinn macht.

Choose your words carefully - Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
Old 06-27-2004, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Doch doch ...für mich macht das Sinn
Old 06-27-2004, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Doch doch ...für mich macht das Sinn
Well then höhö

Old 06-27-2004, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Oha Habt ihr das schon gesehen?

Quote:
From MSNBC News wire:

6/24/04

Fox TV Deal a Scream for Scribe!

"Dawson's Creek" creator Kevin Williamson is ready to stick his toe back in the television waters, signing a two-script deal at 20th Century Fox TV.
Under the pact, valued in the mid-six figures, Williamson will write one of the two scripts and supervise the other. Scribe has focused less of his attention on TV in recent years, preferring to spend more time working on features.

"I made a conscious decision to step away from TV for a while," said Williamson. "But I'm really excited to getting back to doing something original and delivering something special. As a storyteller there are so many ideas that float through your mind, and they're not all features."

Besides "Dawson's Creek," Williamson is best known for originating the successful "Scream" film franchise. His feature, the New Orleans-set thriller "Backwater," goes into production for Dimension Films this fall. Among the possible cast for this project Williamson said he has been wanting to work with Jason Behr and this film fits but no contracts have been signed. Also Josh Jackson behind the camera would be another possibility depending on scheduling.

Williamson said he structured his new deal that will allow him to flip back and forth between working on TV and film projects.

"It's a flexible deal that accommodates my desire to continue to do film," he said.

Williamson, who's repped by WMA, was previously set up at Miramax's TV division; that deal expired in 2002. While at Miramax, he created and exec produced the WB mystery drama "Glory Days" and ABC's twentysomething series "Wasteland." Both were short-lived, however.

Twentieth Century Fox's Gary Newman, Dana Walden and Jennifer Nicholson Salke pressed hard to bring Williamson to the studio.

"We're open to whatever he's passionate about right now," Walden said. "I consider the 'Dawson's Creek' pilot to be virtually perfect ... we'd been hoping that when he had another story to tell he'd come to this studio."

Williamson's other feature credits include helming "Teaching Mrs. Tingle" and writing the screenplays to "I Know What You Did Last Summer," "Halloween: H2O" and "The Faculty."

Old 06-27-2004, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Gefällt mir nicht. Nicht bei den Projekten, die der Typ bisher hatte. Muß nicht sein. Aber wir werden sehen. Wir sind ja seit kurzem allerlei gewöhnt. Sigh.

Morgen btw. Fühle mich nicht so gut heute. Hier isses angenehm warm, nicht heiß, aber bedeckt.

:silver_hand: floh und danke für die Info zum Live-Maroon5-Album, da Dienstag erscheint und von dem pookie mal wieder keinem anderen was erzählt hat. Sorry, aber das geht nicht so weiter mit der (nicht vorhandenen) Informationsweitergabe! Das macht mich echt #&%$
Old 06-27-2004, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

BTW Moonie habe mich wegen dem Datum geirrt! Am 5. Juli kommt das Album raus Ist ein UK-Import, wenn ich das gerade richtig gesehen habe!

Old 06-27-2004, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Uuuuaaahhh ....sehr interessant floh ...danke ...öhm ... es kommt ein Live-Album raus? ...auch sehr interessant ...danke Moonie ..und guten Morgen zu Dir
Old 06-27-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by flohmac
BTW Moonie habe mich wegen dem Datum geirrt! Am 5. Juli kommt das Album raus Ist ein UK-Import, wenn ich das gerade richtig gesehen habe!
Okay, notiert. Danke! Sie hätte trotzdem was sagen können
Na schön ich hab heute echt nicht den besten Tag. Grrr.
Old 06-27-2004, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

....nur so
Old 06-27-2004, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Oh my ...das wars dann wohl mit dem schönen Sommertag ...hier hat es gerade zu regnen begonnen ... prima ... kein Tag ohne Regen ... naja ... passt zur Stimmung würd ich sagen ....
Old 06-27-2004, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy Sunday Frauleins!! Man , you girls have come back with a BANG!

Thanks for the update Flohey! Wow! gal's in NYC? Tres tres !! Did all of you go there? I saw a pic of Tijuana Lady looking gobsmacked next to JB, but I was wondering if you all got to meet THE MAN?
BTW, Ni-i-i-ce art!

Mooniekins, after two years in the tropics, I was behaving like your friend. I was back in the US in late March and I was shivering like it was sub-zero or something. Everyone was highly amused. First of all I've lost the habit of wearing so many layers of clothing.

Pookie, dang gurrl! It took me a coupla minutes to realise your avi has the Behr on it!! Very shaggably shaggy!

Galbabe, you've reached by now but all the best in NY all the same! That city can feel so-o BIG sometimes!

Angel hon, good to see ya too, kiddo!

Hey, it's almost a relief to see you girls slide back to German!! Your English is so good, I'm ashamed my German is still at the "ja" and "nein" stage!

Hey MaxD!

Dropping my fave "tasty morsel" everywhere I go!

Whoa! Stop The Press! Flohey! Just read your post from MSNBC Newswire! Oh man, this is fabulous news. Whether he gets the role or not - the fact that big studios and director/writer/producers are considering JB so much is

Mmmwuah mmwuah! I'm always in awe of how just 7 of you post like an army!
It's raining Behr! Gimme air!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread