Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2003, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Behrian Family #4-Maxin' and Relaxin' at Behr Manor

Welcome to Behr Manor where nothing is forbidden and everything is encouraged [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Here's our host,the J man.

Here's a list of the current family members,though some go MIA at times [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thundecat:Mamabehr
RoswAlienLady/LadyBehr:J's cousin
Roswellstarr:J's sister
Wildbehr/Wildbat:J's sister-in law
Bluejeep: J's wife
SolLeann:J'S little sister
Anni/Dreamerhealer:J's Crazy sister
DarkAngel/Crazycat:J's dog
June R:J's cousin from England
RPMDragon:J's guardian angel
MH/Behrsgal4eva:J's bestfriend
Betterbeautiful:J's twin-sister
less.than.max:J's cat
Dream: J's college roommate(aust)
believer_evans:J's step-sis
zania1:J's mistress
Roswellfreak: J's twin daughter
Neonbutterfly:J's twin daughter
Astargazeddreamer/BelleDreamer:Bluejeep's twin
MrsJasonBehr:J's girlfiend
tumblewd:J's personal maid
Orion:J's personal shopper
Tasha'smalex: J's twin
Enterprisegirl: J's baby cat
ReDnGrEeNm&Ms:J's drinking buddy
Alienfriend:J's neighbor
bad3appels:J's rebel daughter
Hybrid-Angel:J's girl-next-door-best friend
Brasha:J's first crush
FarrluvsMax:J's personal love slave/personal coach
Moonlight:J's long lost cousin,for now
Mariael311 - J's best friend
AlienWendy23 - J's first kiss
behry_cutie_ronnie - J's Personal Assistant

Come in,get comfy,and enjoy the view [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

I've been enjoying the view, alright! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BJ- Like the cooling off idea! Have you ever thought about buying a kiddie poole and filling it up with Jello for Jason to roll around in with I don't know...the next loser! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Mariael311 YES! Let's do that! I like the idea of watching Jason half naked body rolling around in Jello [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Any suggest? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Or Strip Poker again? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jason: I'm up for anything you girls are planning!

Perfect! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 11-13-2003, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Now that's the sport, Jason!

wendy- I guess we better go get some jello! Can someone find the kiddie pool or set up some tarp or something in the backyard! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmmmm, I think I have one down in the basement. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jason:Wait a minute! I'm only gonna roll around on my own? Why can you girls join in with me?

*A huge smile is across AlienWendy's Face, then looks at Mariael*

AlienWendy: So what do you say Mariael? Should we join in? [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

You don't have to tell me twice! I'm in!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

jumps into to car and heads off to the market to but lots and lots of Jello
Old 11-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey all
my Kimi (the blonde) and his beast of a motor

and it has a slight look of his racing car about it:

and the guy himself [img]smilies/drool_spit.gif[/img]

u guys can can go and at get the Jello... I'm going to go and play with Kimi and his motor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*:
[QByou guys can can go and at get the Jello... I'm going to go and play with Kimi and his motor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img][/QB]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you do that!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm just gonna wait here til the jello pool gets filled and hope that J will let me do jello shots off him [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
so,MH,can I take a spin in that car of Kimi's while you play with his cough *motor* [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 11:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Mar areu back yet....?

Jason is getting alitte unpatient here. The pool is out on the ground of my backyard. Jason is about to get started to take off his clothes into his boxers [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Hurry back!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna join? What about you Bluejeep? [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes,I want a piece of that [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

paces back and forth,waiting for the jello to arrive......then decides to steal Kimi's car [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluejeep:
<STRONG>
so,MH,can I take a spin in that car of Kimi's while you play with his cough *motor* [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by Bluejeep:
<STRONG>
paces back and forth,waiting for the jello to arrive......then decides to steal Kimi's car [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]</STRONG>
and u just pinch his car without my permission!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
[Kimi: actually i think she needs my permission before she takes my car. after all it is mine.]
oh yeah sorry [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] hehe, just getting a little carried away [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[Kimi: u can have a sit in my car... *looks at BJ* oh ok you can take a short drive in it. But please be careful it did cost me a lot of money]

and where is this Jello?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] never mind i have a perfect distraction. *I take Kimi's hand* come on darling lets go somewhere more private. i'll help take your mind of the fact that you are gonna let BJ murder your car [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ok seriously she's a great driver I'm sure it will be fine [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm back! Damn, do you know how hard it is to find enought jello to fill up a baby pool! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let's get shaking! I need help making it!

Jason volunteers to help stir
Aww, thanks but why don't you sit there and just do what you do best...look damn sexy! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Wendy- Will you stop touching the man's ass for a few minutes and help me make this! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's not going any where, at least not far!

Marie- Girl, you want me to make enough so that you can have a go at it with Kimi! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
BTW, Kimi, nice car and nice cough motor! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Can I get a turn at your car? Jason and I want to go look at the stars late at night in the woods!, Right, J?
J nods his head
I better pack a sleeping bag [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BJ- Hurry back!
Old 11-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*:
<STRONG>i'll help take your mind of the fact that you are gonna let BJ murder your car [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ok seriously she's a great driver I'm sure it will be fine [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] murder his car [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thats one way to put it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] zooms off in Kimi's car and returns in seconds...Wow,your car is fast...I LIKE THAT! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] speeds off to the quickie-mart to check on Mariael's shopping trip and back again......MH: no jello yet,she's caught in the booze isle trying to figure out what goes into jello shots [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].......Zoom! I likey Kimi [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
J lookin all sad coz he didn't get to drive Kimi's car [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Edited coz Mariael posted at the same time as me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Nice to know you finally got back with ALL that jello,you must have taken the big truck to carry all that back [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited Bluejeep ]
Old 11-18-2003, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Well, you know, I had to pack it all up in the Jeep and of course enlist the help of the baggers to carry all out! I hope I brought enough booze! 2 bottles for me and J and you guys can split up the last bottle amongst yourself! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 11:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Mariael: thats more than enough to go around,besides the liquor is the smaller part of the cocktail [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]..now where is that pool and what is taking so long to fill it up??? Wanders the hallways of the mansion Jason,get out of that pool with that snorkel and mask....unless you are planning to wallow in it,which in that case,go ahead,leaving nothing but boxers on to wallow with [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]