Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2018, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah usually it's chips and guac here. Guac or avocado on everything. I'm not sure you could even order chips and queso at mexican restaurants here, or I'm sure you could but it's not as popular as guacamole.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I have to say that chips and queso is not really a thing here. Its chips and quac or salsa.
Chips and salsa are a given. That is always on the table. You have to actually order the queso. Table side guac is a big thing here. They make it while you watch, meh. I love guacamole! The kids give me theirs when it come with their meal. They don’t like it at all.
We had Mexican Friday and Saturday night. Love it. I seriously could eat it everyday. I’m such a Texas girl.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We went to a place called Bar Taco last night. It was really good! No queso offered, just guacamole.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
We went to a place called Bar Taco last night. It was really good! No queso offered, just guacamole.
I managed Mexican for dinner again tonight. It's a gift.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

I sat with a watermelon and a spoon. That was my dinner.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I sat with a watermelon and a spoon. That was my dinner.
Ooh I love watermelon, but not as a meal!
Old 07-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it's funny that he mentioned the whole Facetiming or snapchatting other people is the new things fans are doing. My friend I'm staying with mentioned she was at Target and Taylor Swift was doing a drop in album listening at that same Target in town, like just randomly said, 'I'll be at this Target in 20 minutes' and she said all the fans were just snapchatting or facetiming other people with Taylor instead of asking for pictures. Apparently that's the new "in" thing to do with celebrities. I'll take the picture, thanks.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think it's funny that he mentioned the whole Facetiming or snapchatting other people is the new things fans are doing. My friend I'm staying with mentioned she was at Target and Taylor Swift was doing a drop in album listening at that same Target in town, like just randomly said, 'I'll be at this Target in 20 minutes' and she said all the fans were just snapchatting or facetiming other people with Taylor instead of asking for pictures. Apparently that's the new "in" thing to do with celebrities. I'll take the picture, thanks.
Yeah, I don't get it. I mean, I don't really get Snapchat anyway, but yeah, I'd rather have the photo!
Old 07-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd rather have the photo as well.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If I ever could get the courage to push aside the, 'I don't want to bother' him mentality, that is.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
If I ever could get the courage to push aside the, 'I don't want to bother' him mentality, that is.
Oh you would have to if you ever encountered him!
Old 07-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have before, and it got the best of me previously. Or not really bothering him, just the situation we were in. It would have been awkward. So if it ever happens again I need to suck it up and just do it.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I have before, and it got the best of me previously. Or not really bothering him, just the situation we were in. It would have been awkward. So if it ever happens again I need to suck it up and just do it.
Yes! You can't not get a pic twice.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh you have?! Where? When?
Old 07-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was four years ago, maybe? I was in Austin for a birthday weekend with friends (not mine, a friends) and we were doing a bar crawl. He was out with a group of friends and my group of friends was chatting with his group of friends. None of my friends knew who he was (this was pre introducing FNL to my best friend). Every minute I waited to mention who he was or that I was a fan it just weighed on me that it would be more and more awkward if I asked for a picture. So I didn't. And I was pretty buzzed, generally a good thing to get me doing what I shouldn't (or should). But in this case, worked against me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread