Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2023, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Is Taylor friends with Rob Thomas? I can't remember if it was him or Paul Wesley that was friends with him. Rob Thomas is doing a show in Atlantic City soon. That's a bro weekend kind of place, maybe his celebrity friends will show up.
Old 11-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, he’s friends with Rob. They’ve hung out in the past at Rob’s concerts and Rob came to Austin for the ACC event when Taylor moved into his new home.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can't remember how the Rob Thomas connection arose but I do think it's through ACChoir. But, yeah, if Rob was in Austin Taylor would always be at his concerts. I'm not sure how close they are now, but there is that picture of Rob with Taylor and all his friends at his house in Austin.

worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I’ve seen this picture before but I never noticed how short Rob is. Also, I always thought Jennifer was as tall or taller than Taylor but even with heels on she is shorter. I guess Taylor & Marc are taller than I’ve thought but in some group pictures they look significantly shorter than others.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Do you think Neil and Taylor are still friends? I don't know why but I have this feeling they aren't????? I know Neil has kids now but they used to be together all of the time and now I don't think they are at all. Although, who knows what Taylor is up to half the time.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor's hockey stats from back when he was playing have him listed as 5'11. When I worked for the hockey team we'd always joke that the players heights were with their skates on, because a lot of times these prospects wanted scouts to think they were taller than they were. I'd say he's probably 5'10.

I think when one person has kids and the other is still single it chances the dynamic. I don't know how much Taylor is in Canada but I'm sure they're still friends. Just different lives now. Neil used to be able to travel with him and serve as his PA but with kids priorities change.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

I can verify that with his skates on he is taller than 5'9".
Old 11-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he's definitely taller than 5'9. He's probably closer to 5'10 than 6 foot but he's still decently tall.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Did Neil have another kid that I missed? He’s been promoting some hockey show that he’s starring in so it looks like he’s been busy being a family man and playing hockey. I didn’t get the impression that him & Taylor weren’t friends anymore just that their lives were on two different paths right now.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's taller than me, but I don't remember feeling like he was tall. But not short either. Baby M feels tall to me (he's just over 6 ft). That probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Neil has two kids, a little girl and a little boy.

Anything roughly around 6 feet I feel is tall and then I have a cousin who is 6'4 and to me that's super tall. I'm 5'6 so if I have to get on my tippy toes to hug you then to me you're tall.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I don’t know how I missed Neil having a whole other kid!!

My husband is 6”3 and I always have to look up to him. My driver’s license says I’m 5”3 (that’s a lie) so we look a little odd as a couple but my grandparents were the same and I always thought they were so cute.
Old 11-14-2023, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm 5'9" but I think I'm shrinking. The biggest guy I ever dated was a retired Navy seal who was 6'6". He is the only person who ever made me feel petite.
Old 11-14-2023, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I'm 5'9" but I think I'm shrinking. The biggest guy I ever dated was a retired Navy seal who was 6'6". He is the only person who ever made me feel petite.
I like dating taller guys because it makes me feel smaller. I'm only 5'6, probably almost 5'7 but my closest friends are all tiny like 5'1 or 5'2 so I always tower over them. I dated a football player (well Canadian) and he was giant too, like 6'7, the whole foot difference was a little much.
Old 11-15-2023, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm a fan of a guy being taller than me.