Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing his face. I wonder if so many saw him because he was maybe filming something? Details people, details!

I'm hoping it's for the Dolan movie.

At a club? That doesn't sound like him.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-08-2016 at 08:42 PM
Old 04-09-2016, 02:38 AM
Addicted Fan

It's been so long since the Jersey Shore, I actually had to look up Ronnie and Sammi! Haha. How could I forget them. Anyway, she's posted some recent Italy pics on Instagram and Twitter but nothing on Taylor. Then I realized there's probably no way he's hanging with them anyway. Maybe in the same club, but not with them.

Personally, I could see him there for a little R&R. It's Italy, after all! Plus, it's kind of a big birthday. Maybe it's a working vacation?

He's such an enigma though! I'm normally pretty observant about celebrities, from their body language to deciphering their real vs. public personas. But I swear, I honestly cannot decode Taylor. AT ALL. Not even a little. And even if I did, I'd never know I was right!

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 04-09-2016 at 02:44 AM
Old 04-09-2016, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You're so right though, we can assume all we want. But it's Taylor so, he could be there for any number of reasons and we'd have no idea.

Like all those times when we're all, "oh, haven't seen him in awhile, must be laying low in Austin..." or you know photographing and diving with sharks off the coast of South America (love how he drops that info like it's nothing). We'll have no idea until he mentions he was recently in Italy for whatever next time he decides to grace us with an interview with someone.

My money is on an R&R trip if he's about to be busy again with work, chance to see Italy, get away for his birthday, take some pictures. But I still wouldn't rule out possible movie related work either.

I did check Sam and Ron's instagram's. I can't believe they're still together?! And it looks like they are in Florence. So he's sticking around Florence it seems. It'll be interesting to see if he's spotted elsewhere in Italy, you would think that if he was there as a tourist he'd be traveling around maybe...to Rome, Venice, etc.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-09-2016 at 10:22 AM
Old 04-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Elexa does seem to be in Italy, so there's more conformation there.

Being in a club seems very anti Taylor, but I guess when in Rome...

I can proudly say I have never seen a single episode of Jersey Shore; those names mean nothing to me.

I hope he's there for his birthday having a fabulous introduction to 35. Italy is so petty, I hope he gets outside of Florence and gets to see the entire county. Florence is pretty central, he needs to go over to Pisa, down to Rome, and up to Venice. The wine, the pasta, the views, the history, the people... I need to go back! Taylor will get some amazing photos.

I kinda feel like if it was work related, there would be some industry buzz about whatever he's there for.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah if it was work related you would think maybe Xavier would have tweeted about it or some local Italian newspaper would mention the filming of something.

And I did find this article, in French, but translated it says that the Dolan movie will begin filming on July 9th and will film in Montreal, Prague, London and New York.

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2016/...lan-en-juillet

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-09-2016 at 06:21 PM
Old 04-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ok, I tracked down a picture of him in Florence, this is from Thursday. There was a tweet about him being in Florence today, but I don't think she saw him, it was just in response to this picture being posted which again was taken last Thursday.

Old 04-10-2016, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Great detective work!! Now I want to know who he is with and why. lol
Old 04-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Great photo -- thanks for tracking it down!

Yep, def looks like R&R to me. He's showing his Austin pride. Although I always thought Americans were supposed to not telegraph their nationality with things like flags and shirts when they're overseas. Though I suppose it's just Italy.

Also, this is OT, but the girl to his right could be Saoirse Ronan's sister!
Old 04-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No problem, it was a shot in the dark and I found it. I would guess just a birthday trip, he's big on photography, this reminds me of the time he was spotted in Iceland and nobody believed he was really there and it was some fake sighting until a picture with fans showed up. So he's known to just take solo trips to wherever. He said it was just him and his camera.

Maybe as a Canadian he didn't get the don't show your US pride memo. Then again I doubt many would know what Austin Moto is, foreigners might not associate it with Texas, they probably just know it as a name.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was really hoping he went with some friends and they had a big celebration of his birthday. This pic is from Thursday, so that could have still happened. He is soooo introverted, it wouldn't surprise me if he did go by himself. I would *think* you wouldn't schedule a trip like that whe you have friends and family who want to celebrate your special day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
No problem, it was a shot in the dark and I found it. I would guess just a birthday trip, he's big on photography, this reminds me of the time he was spotted in Iceland and nobody believed he was really there and it was some fake sighting until a picture with fans showed up. So he's known to just take solo trips to wherever. He said it was just him and his camera.

Maybe as a Canadian he didn't get the don't show your US pride memo. Then again I doubt many would know what Austin Moto is, foreigners might not associate it with Texas, they probably just know it as a name.
The shape of Texas is on the front. I agree, I would think most Europeans wouldn't catch it straight away though.

I would love to see the pics from this trip.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ha, yes, the huge state of Texas may give it away...then again if I didn't notice it at first, maybe foreigners wouldn't either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I would *think* you wouldn't schedule a trip like that whe you have friends and family who want to celebrate your special day.
I think he may have had an early bday celebration, the weekend you were in Austin actually.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I guess I notice it more, it's in my DNA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Ha, yes, the huge state of Texas may give it away...then again if I didn't notice it at first, maybe foreigners wouldn't either.

I think he may have had an early bday celebration, the weekend you were in Austin actually.
He couldn't have, I didn't get an invitation. Did he ever show up anywhere else that weekend? I would have liked the pic girls to tell us if he was with anyone else.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread time
Old 04-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We went way over. Oops.

Do we have a title?
Old 04-11-2016, 02:12 AM
New Fan

I fell about laughing when I saw the comments about Europeans.
Yes, we know where Texas is and what shape it is.

Taylor is with a bunch of North Americans in the image. The only one who might be European is the girl to his immediate right, she might be Irish. They are definitely not Italian. (You don't need to wear a t-shirt to be obviously American, you stand out already.)

I am however surprised by the comment about trying to not look American in Europe. Europe is generally a very safe part of the world. We get occasional terrorist attacks but no more than the US does. (The odds of being caught up in one are v low, either side of the pond but actually less in Europe. Maybe your media is over egging concerns. Ours certainly does.)

Turkey is the exception as it has a serious internal conflict going on with the Kurds but it's not really in Europe despite trying to join the European Union. I'm not sure if the US media thinks Turkey is in Europe.

I hope Taylor is having a lovely holiday. Italy is gorgeous and the Italian people are wonderful.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread