Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Instagram was posted about 8:30ish on Friday. I didn't see it until 10 on Saturday.
I would have never found him there, the restaurant in the hotel is a sushi bar. I'm allergic to fish, so no chance I would have eaten there. We were all up and down congress last night. I'm sure he went somewhere after, I had my 13 yr old, on crutches, with me. No bar hopping for us. Had I parked and we actually walked around, I'm sure my chances would have increased. We did park on 6th street for a bit, but only to go into Amy's Icecream. That's when my phone went completely dead, so I figured you chances of spotting him were actually pretty high at that point.

We had a really late lunch at Torchy's Tacos on congress today. Drove right past that same area again. I'm surprised no one saw him at Jo's this morning, or juiceland today. It was an absolutely gorgeous day in Austin, perfect for a run. I'm sure he wa out enjoying it someway, just not where we spotted him. I really was sad we didn't see him.

I would be really upset if I misses Bon Jovi! Wow! Stupid coworkers, don't do that again. Not sure how I feel knowing Stefan has to buy groceries...
Old 04-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Instagram was posted about 8:30ish on Friday. I didn't see it until 10 on Saturday.
I would have never found him there, the restaurant in the hotel is a sushi bar. I'm allergic to fish, so no chance I would have eaten there. We were all up and down congress last night. I'm sure he went somewhere after, I had my 13 yr old, on crutches, with me. No bar hopping for us. Had I parked and we actually walked around, I'm sure my chances would have increased. We did park on 6th street for a bit, but only to go into Amy's Icecream. That's when my phone went completely dead, so I figured you chances of spotting him were actually pretty high at that point.

We had a really late lunch at Torchy's Tacos on congress today. Drove right past that same area again. I'm surprised no one saw him at Jo's this morning, or juiceland today. It was an absolutely gorgeous day in Austin, perfect for a run. I'm sure he wa out enjoying it someway, just not where we spotted him. I really was sad we didn't see him.

I would be really upset if I misses Bon Jovi! Wow! Stupid coworkers, don't do that again. Not sure how I feel knowing Stefan has to buy groceries...
I just had a vision of you in your pjs, dragging your 13 year old on crutches into the club and chasing Taylor down. lol

Paul Wesley 'Stefan' is from my area and whenever I see he's home visiting his family, I'm always on the lookout. I usually find out that he was at a restaurants down from where I was or something like that. haha - never where I am of course. I did meet him once though.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

i wish we all could meet Taylor together!
Old 04-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The first Amy's we tried to go to was .3 miles from the south congress hotel. There was no where to park close, and she couldn't walk very far with crutches, so we ended up at the 6th street location so we had an actual parking lot.

South Congress is a fun street. There are a ton of places to eat and drink, and cool funky shops. They have almost zero parking though. The parking they do have is along the street, and you have to back into all of the spaces. I understand why, you need to be facing the traffic when you pull out. I'm not talented enough to back into a space like that when moving traffic is coming at me.

As we kept driving up and down Congress, I was saying "Okay. Where are you tonight?"

If I could have pinned him down, I WOULD have dragged her out, I could have left her to sleep in the car while I went in! Haha!

I would be awesome if we could all meet him together! We should all go to Austin for a weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I just had a vision of you in your pjs, dragging your 13 year old on crutches into the club and chasing Taylor down. lol

Paul Wesley 'Stefan' is from my area and whenever I see he's home visiting his family, I'm always on the lookout. I usually find out that he was at a restaurants down from where I was or something like that. haha - never where I am of course. I did meet him once though.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
South Congress is a fun street. There are a ton of places to eat and drink, and cool funky shops. They have almost zero parking though. The parking they do have is along the street, and you have to back into all of the spaces. I understand why, you need to be facing the traffic when you pull out. I'm not talented enough to back into a space like that when moving traffic is coming at me.
I can't wait to visit Texas. I thought this for many years now, pre-Taylor Kitsch obsession. lol

Quote:
I would be awesome if we could all meet him together! We should all go to Austin for a weekend!
We should do the New Years Eve party next year!!
Old 04-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It would be awesome to have a meet up in Austin.

I'm sorry you missed him, I felt pretty bummed when I found out the next morning that I missed him at the bar across the street when I was in Austin for New Years. What could have been.

If it makes you feel any better he seemed to be back in hiding last night so you didn't miss him anywhere last night.

Some pictures of him with the Luttrell's, most are years old, my favorite is probably the one of him devouring Melanie's head:

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-03-2016 at 12:22 PM
Old 04-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh! I like that one too!
Old 04-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
my favorite is probably the one of him devouring Melanie's head:
OMG when was that one taken?
Old 04-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love Austin! Always have. I wish people would stop moving there though. I've never had a bad trip to Austin, and Friday I was literally in tears crawling through traffic. It was really really bad. First time I ever said, " I don't want to live here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I can't wait to visit Texas. I thought this for many years now, pre-Taylor Kitsch obsession. lol

We should do the New Years Eve party next year!!
NYE party would be a blast!
Old 04-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacsbabyboo (View Post)
OMG when was that one taken?

It was at one of Taylor's NYE charity events, not the last one but the previous one so probably ringing in 2014, that was right around the time Lone Survivor came out.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-04-2016 at 10:16 AM
Old 04-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Seems like Taylor is back in LA, twitter user is from Kansas but has been in LA and the camera store is in LA.

Old 04-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm sure Taylor was super impressed with that. Jackass. I can I say that? That's PG 13, yes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Seems like Taylor is back in LA, twitter user is from Kansas but has been in LA and the camera store is in LA.

Old 04-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hope he didn't really say that because that's a jerk move...it's amazing what people will say to celebrities.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want to meet him, this random guy happens on him and says THAT?!? It's just not fair.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread