Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2024, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I was thinking of watching it but a friend of mine watched it and didn't like it. She said it had no plot. Maybe she just didn't get it?!?!

What is your Steven Yeun story again? I remember you telling us.
It definitely has a plot, I think it's worth a try. I liked it. Not something I'd go back and watch again but I did like it. It's probably worth it just to watch Ali and Steven's performances. In short Ali and Steven are in a road rage incident and it spills over into their day to day lives where they have a "beef".

I went to the same high school as Steven, he was a year ahead of me but I don't really remember him from high school, I was in a huge class and the class ahead of me was equally as large...but my cousin was roommates with him in college, which coincidentally was not the same college I went to but they were in the same city right next to one another, so I spent some time with him randomly in college. The last time I saw him was at my cousin's wedding, I think he was already on The Walking Dead at that point. He was always just a nice guy.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Seems like Aaron is going to be the next Bond. Or is at least heavily rumored to be.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Seems like Aaron is going to be the next Bond. Or is at least heavily rumored to be.
Interesting...
Old 03-20-2024, 09:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I saw that too and it sounds like it’s his if he wants it. I hate seeing Daniel Craig give up the role and honestly don’t see Aaron as James Bond but guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am so for this. I’d love to see Bond be a bit more raw
Tbm_hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think Aaron would be a good choice. I know a lot of people were turned off by the ideal of Daniel Craig at first because he was a blonde.

The only reason I'm opposed to it, selfishly, is because it brings more attention to Aaron and I've already seen it pop up a few times about the Savages incident with the actress that claims Taylor/Aaron were laughing at her while she was tied up in the back of the car and she was in distress while filming their scenes.
Old 03-21-2024, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I was excited to hear that Aaron would be the new Bond, but I didn't think of the Savages thing. Ugh.
Reply   Post New Thread