Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2008, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought what Jack had with Juliet was way more powerful than what he had with Ana Lucia though. To me Juliet was truly his equal. Ana Lucia was more of a failed attempt and since the chemistry wasn't right they threw her at Sawyer to try to complicate the Skate relationship instead of the Jate one (unlike Jacket who was aimed at Jate).

I just hope they give them another try because there's so much potential. I can truly see Jack being happy with her.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I thought what Jack had with Juliet was way more powerful than what he had with Ana Lucia though.
Absolutely.

About another chance, I'm not quite sure. Jack was clearly hung up on Kate when they were off the island, and now when they come back to the island, after being engaged, I don't see how the writers will direct him to Juliet especially when Juliet knows he loves Kate and acknowledged to Kate he doesn't want her. I would love to see them working together though
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 12-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it could happen if Jack gets over Kate. It'd be hard but it's possible, especially after they come back and Kate and Sawyer reunite (and even though I'm a minority here at this board, I'm a Skater and I think they're gonna be the end game). Who knows though, the writers go kinda crazy with this quadrangle sometimes I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm not giving up on the ship yet. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings
Old 12-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Addicted Fan

i am a Jater but I too love Jack and Juliet. I don't think it's over for them and i cant wait t osee the reunion. i just cant wait t osee how this plays out ~
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 12-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm really looking forward to it
Old 12-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm more of a friendshipper between the two but if Jack has to end up with someone, I'd rather it be Juliet. For me they are really equals and I just really enjoy their scenes and chemistry. And they definitely did have the potential. I don't like Jack/Kate or Sawyer/Kate but as far as things go, I do think Jack/Kate is probably not gonna happen and so when that aspect is over, maybe Jack and Juliet would get together. If not, maybe they'd remain friends which I can see happening if both are off the island to be honest.

I did love the aloe scene between them too. I actually really liked all their scenes when Jack was in their control But my fave shipper moment was when Jack protected Juliet from Lapidus I think.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 12-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I also really love their earlier moments when Jack was being held captive. The dynamic was a little screwed up but I liked the reluctant trust between them
Old 12-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumps101 (View Post)
I'm more of a friendshipper between the two but if Jack has to end up with someone, I'd rather it be Juliet. For me they are really equals and I just really enjoy their scenes and chemistry. And they definitely did have the potential. I don't like Jack/Kate or Sawyer/Kate but as far as things go, I do think Jack/Kate is probably not gonna happen and so when that aspect is over, maybe Jack and Juliet would get together. If not, maybe they'd remain friends which I can see happening if both are off the island to be honest.

I did love the aloe scene between them too. I actually really liked all their scenes when Jack was in their control But my fave shipper moment was when Jack protected Juliet from Lapidus I think.
ITA with everything you said
I not a jater or a Skater so this will be the only ship that I would like
I love their friendship - cant wait for the reunion

Quote:
I also really love their earlier moments when Jack was being held captive. The dynamic was a little screwed up but I liked the reluctant trust between them
I like thoses too - it was quite dark but I liked it.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love it!!

love that scene - intense
Old 12-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

LOVE that animation. That scene was intense and kind of hot

Thomas Sharpe & Edith Cushing
Old 12-10-2008, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Their chemistry is insane
Old 12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

lots of chemistry
Old 12-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's gonna be awesome to see them together again, I hope the Oceanic 6 go back to the island soon
Old 12-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy (View Post)
It's gonna be awesome to see them together again, I hope the Oceanic 6 go back to the island soon
yeah I really want to no what juliet has been doing on the island