Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^I've seen both Jaters and Skaters make anti-Kate comments in the past so I kinda get where people are coming from But I think even Jack haters think Jack is more likeable around Juliet. I think she brings out the best in him
Old 12-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy (View Post)
^I've seen both Jaters and Skaters make anti-Kate comments in the past so I kinda get where people are coming from But I think even Jack haters think Jack is more likeable around Juliet. I think she brings out the best in him
I get that, even I made anti-Kate comments before, but the difference between generally loving the character and being pissed at it from time to time to post at a Matthew board while you're a Jack hater... I don't know how people can do that. And I don't mind, I really don't, I just wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable when posting at those threads... I'm trying to make sense, but I don't think I'm explaining myself so well, sorry
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 12-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Maybe because most of the Jack-haters are skaters?
Anyway, back on topic

Hey! What did I say to you?

You told me not to leave my tent. I was hungry.

Adorable

Thomas Sharpe & Edith Cushing
Old 12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

that scene was so cute
Old 12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love that scene - thanks!

I really dont get the Jack hate - i love him

Love the icons!! Snagged some.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know what you mean, Shiran, I think

I personally don't love Jack 100% of the time but I do like him a lot, especially around certain characters like Sawyer, Desmond and Juliet And Juliet's the only girl I ever shipped him with
Old 12-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Luka, that scene was all kinds of cute. I seriously loved Juliet in 4x10.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I personally don't love Jack 100% of the time but I do like him a lot, especially around certain characters like Sawyer, Desmond and Juliet And Juliet's the only girl I ever shipped him with
ITA
Old 12-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm so lost

I agree that this ship isn't that popular but whatever .. I think they have a fab friendship and I can see it going well romantically. But yes, I do think it's best if there's no anti-Jate stuff here .. some people like both and it's hard for people to post where they won't feel welcome.

Anyways, to get this topic going ... fave Jack/Juliet moment ? Doesn't have to be romantic.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 12-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't talking about anti-Jate... not everybody must love Jate, I'm aware of that I just don't like reading people posting they hate Jack but with Juliet he's bearable or something like that... I find it weird 'cause well, this board is dedicated to the actor who plays Jack but whatever, let's just focus on the ship - friendship or romantic.

Old 12-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thats how I feel, I despise his character, more than I have hated any fictional character EVER. But Juliet brought out something in him that I never saw with Kate...plus to be honest, Juliet is the only female on the cast I see any romantic chemistry with for Jack.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumps101 (View Post)
Anyways, to get this topic going ... fave Jack/Juliet moment ? Doesn't have to be romantic.
Hmm...probably when Juliet gets that burn and Jack heals it So much chemistry in the scene, and they have bars separating them so it makes it even more romantic.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Hmm...probably when Juliet gets that burn and Jack heals it So much chemistry in the scene, and they have bars separating them so it makes it even more romantic.
I love that Aloe scene.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys!
I do think Jack and Juliet could have made a great couple but the writers didn't really treat this relationship seriously. It seemed like they just added it to "spice up" the triangle. A tactic, if you will. So that's why I feel the romantic aspect didn't hit home for a lot of people, including me
It's a shame really because I think Juliet would have been extremely good for Jack and he needs a lot of help right now.

They really did work well together. I thoroughly enjoyed Liz and Matthew's scenes. She definitely brought something different out of him.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
the writers didn't really treat this relationship seriously. It seemed like they just added it to "spice up" the triangle.
I agree.
Since I ship their friendship it didn't really bother me... it was just another attempt like they did with Ana Lucia. The only thing that bothers me about this is that Kate gets to choose and play 2 guys, Sawyer can have meaningless sex with Ana Lucia, but with Jack - it's kinda obvious who he's gonna be in love with. That's why I disliked Ana Lucia and didn't like Juliet at the beginning, 'cause you could tell they're there for nothing, just to try and make it equal, but it never really was.
However, once Jack and Juliet strengthened their friendship, that's when I started to enjoy them together and her apart.