Old 03-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

hey, any chance to nitpick at Will!
Ellie
Old 04-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Chrissie or Mel, I watched the 2nd episode tonight, as soon as you either change the title in this thread or open a new one I will post my thoughts. In the meantime I'll attempt to bring life back to the other threads that have been neglected lately.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just going to change the title to a general re-watch thread as I'm not a big fan of having loads of threads floating around. And if/when we get to an ep that there is already a thread for I might just pull that up.

So, um post your thoughts away

Oh and if there are any objections to this just let me know... it's not as though we can't start a new thread or anything, I just don't much feel like it and somehow this makes sense to me.

And guess I'll have to plug in ep 2 and watch it as I was waiting

Chrissy |
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

episode 2. I watched it a few weeks ago... headtilt. I guess I'll have to watch that again soon too.
Ellie
Old 04-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, that was why I was waiting to watch it until it was actually discussion time.
I think I'll watch it tomorrow morning

Chrissy |
Old 04-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for changing it Chrissie, I think it makes more sense to just changing the title too, it can be a pain to have a crapload of threads everywhere.
Ok, I watched it earlier tonight, then did a bunch of posting in other threads, now Im super tired and its almost 11:30 here, so I will hopefully make sense here, I'll post more tommororow when I (hopefully) will have gotten some sleep.
That fight with Lily and Megan was something. It probably was good for them to get their feelings out in the open and all that crap, but so not the right place. Cause all Megan did was get herself in trouble with Laurel, her employer who had been talking her up all evening. Not a smart move Megan. She needs to work on thinking before she speaks, she puts her foot in her mouth an aweful lot. Laurel's behavior changed obviously, but thats not a shocker.
Ok, Im going on brain fade here, I'll post more about it tommorow, Im falling asleep typing this, don't normally stay up this late, but its spring break, so I thought why not.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished watching episode 3. And now that I realized I don't actually have to download them to watch them it made it so much easier. Anyway, I'm up for talking about any of the first three eps now and knowing me I might just rewatch them all right away and then do another rewatch when it comes time for full-on discussion.

Chrissy |
Old 04-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I dowloaded the 3rd episode last weekend, haven't had a chance to watch it yet, hopefully this weekend. It would be nice to watch all 3 episodes in a row, I hope I will be able to do that, god only knows though, my main goal is to watch the 3rd one. Thats awesome you don't have to download them, lucky girl!! Its a pain dowloading them, takes like 2 hours with my slow internet connection, it sucks.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well whenever you watch the 3rd one lets chat! Or since we didn't really talk about ep 2...

Chrissy |
Old 04-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I did an awkward write up of the 2nd episode, and its been like a week and a half since Ive seen it, its not fresh on my mind or anything, I'll rewatch that one too, so we can talk about both, will give us more to talk about that way.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okies, whatever works for you

Chrissy |
Old 04-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sorry for not watching the episodes yet, I feel like a slacker, but being busy with work, and it being end of the TV season, Ive been watching my shows at night instead of the episodes. Hopefully in the next week I will get to watch a couple to keep this thread alive .
Old 04-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's alright, totally understand how that goes. Lots of good stuff going on on tv and you can do a rewatch at any point

Chrissy |
Old 05-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Ok I just watched episode 3 ,very slowly unforrtunelty cause I was doing something else at the time, but I saw it, which is most important
Loved this one better than the first 2, probably cause we are past the intro crap so I am somewhat familar than before. So sad that Rose didn't pass freshman year, very cool of Megan to ignore Sage and try and talk to Jacob. she was super organized having the pie chart and all that, which isn't suprising given her character and all that. She has a lot of work to do to get Rose on track though. Rose seemed more upset about what her friends thought instead of her academic career, which isn't suprising at all for a high school student. Loved the scene of them walking out of the car to the school, all slow motion waving at everybody. As for Jacob and Megan, whoa did sparks fly when they met, Im glad I got to meet Jacob in this episode, at least I can somewhat talk in that thread now They seem to really hit it off, Megan needs to stop being so damn chicken and go for it. Stop babbling like an idiot and go after what you want. Glad she somewhat came to her senses at the end at least.
Back to the boat scene, I loved how Megan got stuck on the boat with them, I mean she had good intentions,but they failed miserably. At least she got it in her head, that she realized that Rose has to want to study, she can't force her to do anything. Only took her 3 episodes to figure it out, but whatever works.
I swear, megan and Lily need to fricking sit down and have a actual conversation, alone. Actually I take that back, Megan needs to stop overthinking crap and get both sides of the story before she starts assuming crap. And of course Charlie is in the middle, again, as usual.
I loved the end scene where Sage helps Rose with her work instead of going out with her friends, shows how much she loves her sister.
Sorry that this is rambling, thats how my mind works At least I watched it!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rambling works! And I'm glad to finally get all your thoughts. I watched it a few weeks ago now so it's once again kinda fuzzy in my head. BUT I will definitely agree to your sentiments about Rose and Sage in the last paragraphy thing. I thought Sage staying was awesome and showed that no matter what Rose wants Sage will be there by her side to help her get through it given that Rose wants the help of course

Chrissy |