Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is much harder to get spoilers when she does home birth, at least if she went into a hospital someone would have a chance of seeing her. I get the whole having the baby at home thing, I had thought about it and if I did not totally love the doctor I had I would have found a midwife that would have delivered at home. Hospitals are great if there is a problem but too invasive when there is not a problem. Evi is so young and healthy, she will do fine She is in my thoughts and hopefully we will hear something soon
Old 09-20-2015, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's hard to get candids, spoilers, anything at all . She's so private, and I admire her so much for it, but as a fan, it's not easy sometimes .
Old 09-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand why she does it though. There are some crazy people out there.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep . Plus Marvel is really secretive, it makes it even harder to get spoilers
Old 09-27-2015, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Evi is the perfect for Marvel, very private and secretive
Old 09-29-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, they won't have any problems with her, she doesn't let many secrets slip . Plus, LOST, she's basically a PhD in not spoiling too much of anything .
Old 10-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

MOVIES: Ant-Man and the Wasp - Marvel Announces Ant-Man Sequel + Phase 3 Release Dates Updates | Spoilers

Quote:
Now that Phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has officially reached its conclusion with the release of Marvel’s “Ant-Man,” we have new details on what to expect in Phase 3!

Following our hero’s debut adventure in this summer’s “Ant-Man,” Scott Lang will return alongside Hope Van Dyne on July 6, 2018 with Marvel’s “Ant-Man and the Wasp.” The sequel will mark the first Marvel Studios film named after its heroine.

Additionally, Ant-Man’s second adventure will lead to a couple of other films shifting their dates, with Marvel’s “Black Panther” moving up to February 16, 2018 and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” landing on March 8, 2019.

Finally, three untitled Marvel Studios films will premiere on May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020.

The announcement of “Ant-Man and the Wasp” follows the success of “Ant-Man,” which has earned $178.5M domestically and $231.3M internationally for a global total of $409.8M. It's the #9 film of the year domestically, and opens in its final international market, China, on October 16.

“Ant-Man” followed one of this year’s biggest blockbusters, Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” which has earned $458.9M domestically and $946M internationally for a global total of $1,404.9M, making it the #2 film of the year domestically and the #6 film of all time globally.

Ant Man and THE WASP, I REPEAT

ANT MAN AND THE WASP! !

My day is made!
Old 10-08-2015, 07:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
MOVIES: Ant-Man and the Wasp - Marvel Announces Ant-Man Sequel + Phase 3 Release Dates Updates | Spoilers

Ant Man and THE WASP, I REPEAT

ANT MAN AND THE WASP! !

My day is made!

I am new here. I just finished watching Lost on Netflix recently and fell in love with Kate/Evi. She's my favorite character in the show! I just started following her news a few days ago, and got this amazing news today! Am I lucky? It totally made my day! But I hope they can change her hair a bit in the film. It's just awful - looks like a helmet and not flattering. She's such a beautiful woman, but with that terrible hair in the film.....I want to protest!
Old 10-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

that's awesome get it gurl
Old 10-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitterrow (View Post)
I am new here. I just finished watching Lost on Netflix recently and fell in love with Kate/Evi. She's my favorite character in the show! I just started following her news a few days ago, and got this amazing news today! Am I lucky? It totally made my day! But I hope they can change her hair a bit in the film. It's just awful - looks like a helmet and not flattering. She's such a beautiful woman, but with that terrible hair in the film.....I want to protest!
Welcome It is exciting news
Lost was great and Kate was really an awesome character! I am glad you came on the board and it made your day! I agree Evi is always beautiful but I agree she looks a lot better with her hair longer. I hope she grows it back.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Welcome to the board
Old 10-12-2015, 10:50 AM
New Fan

Thank you both Glad to be here
Old 10-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And we are glad to have you here. Hopefully we can have a lot of Evi conversations

Last edited by desmondluverbrotha; 10-16-2015 at 01:18 PM
Old 10-15-2015, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitterrow (View Post)
Welcome to ! We're glad to have you here! I'm okay with the short hair and the Hope hairstyle, but I do prefer Evi with long hair!
Old 10-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like to see Hope grow out sexy Kate hair But just my preference