Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2019, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that she does stuff like this And Flave, her hair will grow back, lucky for her she is gorgeous with or without it
Old 12-16-2019, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She certainly is
Old 12-18-2019, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
I love that she does stuff like this And Flave, her hair will grow back, lucky for her she is gorgeous with or without it
It will . I just miss it already
Old 12-24-2019, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 12-25-2019, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial It’s that time of year again...let’s do this! Mom and Dad duty is ON tonight. My game is usually weak but what I lack for in technique I make up for in style. #gettinmysantagameon #tryinmybest #whosoutthere??
Old 12-30-2019, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial #followfriday #ff @aolanow I follow many wise people but this lady keeps connecting to me in such a fierce and fearless space of vulnerability. Swipe for the caption to this post. #ifthataintthetruth. Hope you’re all recovering from the festivities and getting some much needed rest. xoxo

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial So many people have asked me why I shaved my head. So many reasons...here are 6. #childofthe80s #teenofthe90s #sineadoconnor #lindaevangelista #cranberries #roxette
Old 01-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that post she doesn't need to explain, we already know she is an awesome person, with or without her hair
Old 01-02-2020, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

So true, looks like she had a lot of inspiration

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial My New Year’s wish is that each and every one of you would be surrounded by love today, even if your loved ones are far away, that their spirits would fill you in every orifice of your being, that knowing you are truly loved by someone would really sink in and connect, and that knowing that you truly love someone would give you the feeling that you’ve reached the highest pinnacle there is in life. Love is a word thrown around a lot, relationships can be over simplified in the media, but the truth is that not everyone knows love, not everyone is rich in friendship, not everyone has that bounty. I am so grateful for mine and my desire for 2020 is that I would nurture my relationships, that I would deepen those that I am lucky enough to have and that I would trust that there is no better place to invest my time. #happynewyear2020
The tiger is jealous

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial #whatimreading #tomhanks #shortstories
Old 01-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial On location. #fbf #hopevandyne #antman #stillness #solitude #strength #attitude
Old 01-05-2020, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cute Hope picture and a lovely New Years wish.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Definitely
Old 01-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is always so profound with her posts
Old 01-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She sure is
Old 01-07-2020, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

So true

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial 💔 #yourworldisourworld Please read the caption below from one of my fav photographers and wonderful woman @kararosenlund and donate if you can, to wherever, whatever you can:

Posted @withrepost • @kararosenlund HELP 🐨 It's not business as usual here. I have opened a fundraiser for our koalas. As you know I spend a lot of time in the bush photographing animals and to see so much wildlife incinerated along with their habitat is heartbreaking. Even when the flames are finally out, the koalas lucky enough to have survived this horror will suffer a cruel drawn-out death due to starvation, as there are no leaves left for them to eat. They need our help if they are going to survive and NOW is the time to act before it’s too late. I hope to reach $8000 and will be donating this to WIRES Australian Wildlife Rescue - Australia's largest wildlife rescue organisation. Please head to my stories to help me or hit the link in bio to support these innocent animals. PS international friends I hoping you can help too 🐨 #bushfiresaustralia #koalas

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial In process. Transforming for roles is my favourite part. Then I gotta actually do the deed 😝 #bleaching (check out my story for the whole process.)

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial I had so much fun with you, lady. Big mahalo. 🤙🏼 @platinuminparadise

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial Final product. TOO MUCH FUN. 🤠 #blonde
Old 01-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

The poor koalas and kangaroos . This is heartbreaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie (View Post)
So true, looks like she had a lot of inspiration

The tiger is jealous
I'm the tiger .

Shooketh that she posted this pic .

She's giving me Sarah Connor and Furiosa vibes now with the blonde buzzcut.