Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah. whatever it is, well it's bad bad.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

maybe 70 hours is all they have left to go back to the island because its the only opportunity after all these years, and they won't have this moment again in the next, let's say.....3 years?
Old 01-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

well it sounded like this was their only chance.
but it's gonna be difficult.

Hurley is in jail.
Kate doesn't want to go back *Aaron is included*
Sun doesn't seem like she has a reason to go back.
Sayid seems like he doesn't want to go back either.

Ben and Jack are the only ones.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys loved Kate in the epis, but like always wish we got more of her but it was great anyway
Old 01-25-2009, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, 80 minutes premiere and we only got what, 4 minutes of Kate?
Old 01-25-2009, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLove (View Post)
Yeah, 80 minutes premiere and we only got what, 4 minutes of Kate?
I know, it was very disappointing my sis watched before me, and she was soo upset, saying only one Kate scene in the first episode, I want more Kate
Old 01-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was OK... there's too many characters.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

I love IslandKate and Skate (Sawyer/Kate) but she seems so different post-island. I'm starting not to like her. It is kind of weird seeing her as Aaron's mother. It almost seems at times like she believes she is his biological mother. I loved the scene when she walks into his room and orders whoever is hovering over Aaron to get away from her son and then realizes it is Claire.

I was surprised she got so mad at Jack for not being able to be around Aaron. I mean every time he looks at him he is going to remember Claire. I was waiting so long for him to find out that Claire was his half-sister and Aaron is his nephew. I was shocked when it finally happened.

I can't believe she just took off when those men came to the door saying she needed to have a DNA test to see if she is really Aaron's mother. I'm sure a judge would have granted her custody even though she isn't his biological mother since she has raised him for three years without incident and his mother died "in the crash".
Old 01-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't believe she just took off when those men came to the door saying she needed to have a DNA test to see if she is really Aaron's mother. I'm sure a judge would have granted her custody even though she isn't his biological mother since she has raised him for three years without incident and his mother died "in the crash".
I think the whole point with that is, if they found out Kate was lying about Aaron, what else was she lying about? Or what else were the O6 lying about? Finding out Aaron isn't Kate's biological son could have caused a huge debate which might have eventually lead to the lie being exposed.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
I think the whole point with that is, if they found out Kate was lying about Aaron, what else was she lying about? Or what else were the O6 lying about? Finding out Aaron isn't Kate's biological son could have caused a huge debate which might have eventually lead to the lie being exposed.
Word! and that who's the real mother? I guess there whole fake story will fall apart piece by piece in no time
Old 01-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Kate is probably thinking those men are dangerous and she fears that they will take Aaron from her .. 3 years... of course she has become attached to the kid.

Personally, I have no problems for Kate to be Aaron's mom-- she is doing a great job. What I'm thinking is Kate is still troubled about what happened to Claire and though she seems happy when talking/interacting with Aaron she is still filled with guilt for not telling Aaron the truth ..
Old 01-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kate is probably thinking those men are dangerous and she fears that they will take Aaron from her .. 3 years... of course she has become attached to the kid.
Of course. And not only does Kate have to worry about Aaron and herself with these people, but she has to worry about how this will affect the rest of the O6. If they find out she lied their whole story could fall apart. While I'm sure that's not her first priority, she's definitely still thinking about it.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

not only the O6 also the people they left behind. even when Kate thinks/believe they are dead.
so I think her priority right now it's Aaron.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatibsblp (View Post)
not only the O6 also the people they left behind. even when Kate thinks/believe they are dead.
so I think her priority right now it's Aaron.
Well yeah exactly. The whole reason the O6 are lying is to protect the left behinders.