Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion 5.01 & 5.02: E.Lilly/Kate Austen in "Because You Left" & "The Lie"

"Because You Left"
&
"The Lie"

Original Airdate: January 21, 2009

Quote:
THE REMAINING SURVIVORS START TO FEEL THE EFFECTS CAUSED BY THE ISLAND BEING MOVED, AND JACK AND BEN BEGIN THEIR QUEST TO REUNITE THE OCEANIC 6 - ALONG WITH LOCKE'S BODY - IN ORDER TO RETURN TO THE ISLAND, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "LOST"

Awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, "Lost" returns for its fifth season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost, WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Please note: This program will repeat Saturday, Jan. 24, from 9:00-11:00 p.m., ET.

In the first part of the season premiere, entitled "Because You Left," the remaining island survivors start to feel the effects of the aftermath of moving the island, and Jack and Ben begin their quest to reunite the Oceanic 6 in order to return to the island with Locke's body in an attempt to save their former fellow castaways. In the second part, entitled "The Lie," Hurley and Sayid are on the run from the cops after stumbling into trouble at the safehouse; the island survivors come under attack by unknown forces; and an old friend offers some shocking advice to Kate in order to ensure that "the lie" remain a secret.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring in "Because You Left" are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, William Mapother as Ethan Rom, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, William Blanchett as Aaron, Sean Whalen as Neil Frogurt, Tom Irwin as Dan Norton, Michael Dempsey as foreman, Stephanie Smart as ticket agent, Leslie Ishii as woman, Cindy Paliracio as TV anchor, Brad Berryhill as anxious guy, Sven Lindstrom as crew member, Chantal Boomla as counter girl and Jeremy Colvin as security guard.

Guest starring in "The Lie" are Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Lillian Hurst as Carmen Reyes, Cheech Marin as David Reyes, William Blanchett as Aaron, Sean Whalen as Neil Frogurt, Tom Connolly as Jones, Mary Mara as Jill, Dana Sorman as Darlene, James Jeremiah as police officer, Stephanie Conching as nurse, Matthew Allan as Cunningham and Todd Bryant as Mattingly.

"Because You Left" was written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Stephen Williams.

"The Lie" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Jack Bender.

"Lost" was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Carlton Cuse, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz serve as executive producers. "Lost," which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from ABC Studios.

This episode of "Lost" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

Source: ABC
Official Promo - The Fray

Old 01-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread, Shan
Austen is missing an S so I tried to edit it but it won't fit ..
Old 01-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Ohh thanks Kris! I didn't even notice! Good call!

GAHHH I can't believe the episode is today! fsdjfh;sdjkfhsdf! New Kate is finally here, less than 24 hours away!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe it either! After months of waiting, its finally here
Old 01-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

only a few hours to go, yeehaw!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Old 01-21-2009, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

11 minutes

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Those were probably the most amazing 2 hours of my life. Kate wasn't in the first episode much, but she KILLED the second episode. Her scene wit Sun was amazing. Her tears GAH! She kills me when she cries. The Kate and Aaron scenes were amazing, I really love them together so much. The elevator scene? AH adorable!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kate

and Aaron Cho cho awwwwwwwww

what adorable paring right there OMG she loves him so much, and she is so scared

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

I know I feel so bad. Kate was so scared. And I think Sun scared her even more =/.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

she did. and I don't trust her. I don't know she on revenge mode.

Poor Kate, all alone, no sure what do to anymore.

I love they played her theme song when she decided to run, Kate theme so awesome

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't know how I feel about Sun working with Widmore.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that's not good.

I think Widmore send those "lawyers" and Sun knows about it.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-22-2009, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

I just finished "Because you Left" .. Watching "The Lie" now