That day was even happier than when I saw the WFE kiss

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 03-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

For me too
Old 03-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Neither did I

That day was even happier than when I saw the WFE kiss
I won't post it because I feel the picture completely violates their privacy but that kiss at Kristen's house/their house did make me happy even though it completely violated their privacy. I thought that it showed any doubters that Rob and Kristen were still together and still in love.

I am reposting this because I love it when Kristen wears Rob's clothes and when they are photographed doing the same mannerisms.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't need those pics bc I knew they were together all along. I just wish they made people shut up

So cute when she wears his clothes

Hey Jen, since it got brought up, whenever we get a new OP, do you think we should put the house pics in it?

Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't need those pics bc I knew they were together all along. I just wish they made people shut up

So cute when she wears his clothes

Hey Jen, since it got brought up, whenever we get a new OP, do you think we should put the house pics in it?
I didn't need those pictures either, I always felt that they were more for anyone who really wanted or needed photographic evidence that our Soulmates were still together. I've always wanted to use "Sealed With A Kiss" as part of thread title here though.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

The haters still don't believe they're together anyways so it never mattered to them Ignore them as much as I ignore media

How do you think that be used?

Old 03-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The haters still don't believe they're together anyways so it never mattered to them Ignore them as much as I ignore media

How do you think that be used?
I think that at least some of the haters have let it go and the media has started to focus on other things too. I don't know how I would want "Sealed With A Kiss" be used but, that was exactly what I thought of when I saw that kiss at Kristen's/their house back in October.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't care about the media and haters to be honest bc neither have ever liked Kristen or RK together so them lying about the whole bs last year made it like a thousand times worse so they matter even less to me now if it was even possible.

Think of a way to word it so we can use it

Old 03-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't care about the media and haters to be honest bc neither have ever liked Kristen or RK together so them lying about the whole bs last year made it like a thousand times worse so they matter even less to me now if it was even possible.

Think of a way to word it so we can use it
I just focus on the fact that Rob and Kristen came through a very dark time in their relationship not only together but stronger and more in love than ever and the media and haters just cannot deal with couple who stays together despite intense media scrutiny to put it simply. I actually wanted to use "Watching two people so in love, is such a beautiful thing" first but I think that Robsten Dreams may give me an idea as far as how to use "Sealed With A Kiss" as a thread title here.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think we should. We have plenty of great pictures to use without using those
Old 03-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
I don't think we should. We have plenty of great pictures to use without using those
I couldn't have said better and here's to hoping for a Rob and Kristen sighting soon.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't mind a fan picture sometime soon.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
I wouldn't mind a fan picture sometime soon.
Those would be some really lucky fans.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread