Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2013, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyal2usa (View Post)
any new news or sightings lately?
Not since their golf date, Dave. Can we use I have another possible thread title idea that we could use after we use "Watching two people so in love, is such a beautiful thing" as our next thread title?

Here's the last Rob and Kristen sighting.
From E! Online. I copied the article from their website so those who don't want to can see what was written and avoid their website.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Date Night at the Golf Course—Exclusive Details!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart sure are having a ball together since their reunion.

On Tuesday, the couple hit golf balls at a course in their Los Feliz neighborhood, a source exclusively confirms to E! News.

The eyewitness says that K.Stew "walked into the pro shop around 4 p.m. and bought a bucket of balls" before walking around back to meet up with R.Pattz.

"After they retrieved their balls, Kristen gave Rob a little kiss and then they headed toward the course. They looked like they were really enjoying themselves," the source added.

And, better yet, they went during "super twilight time," according to pro shop employee Jeff Lewis. Seriously, you can't make that stuff up.

"Kristen Stewart and Rob Patterson just came to my golf course at our 'super twilight' time.... What does this mean?!?," Lewis tweeted yesterda, and yes he quickly became aware of the fact that he spelled Rob's name wrong (gasp!).

He added, "I'm in a twitter feud with Rob Pattinson fans cuz my phone changed his last name to 'PattERson'. And I'm SO team Edward. #Misunderstood."

Don't think we're not enjoying it, too (Robsten for life!).
Here's the link,
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Date Night at the Golf Course—Exclusive Details! | E! Online

There are new pictures of Rob paddle surfing in Malibu from Robsten Dreams.
Here's the link, http://www.robstendreams.com/2013/03...#disqus_thread
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 03-31-2013 at 03:43 PM
Old 03-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks so good
Old 03-31-2013, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rob + wetsuit =

Missy-I noticed your new icon-did you see the Host?
I've seen it twice now-loved it! No, it's not as good
as Twilight but it IS GOOD and I hate movie critics!!!
Can't spell that girls' name to save my life, but S.
Ronan was awesome!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Rob + wetsuit =

Ronan was awesome!
I think that Rob and Kristen's chemistry in the "Breaking Dawn" saga is really second to none. I also think that it's beautiful to see Rob and Kristen still look at each other in such a loving, supportive manner.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I think that Rob and Kristen's chemistry in the "Breaking Dawn" saga is really second to none. I also think that it's beautiful to see Rob and Kristen still look at each other in such a loving, supportive manner.
Agree
Old 04-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Ronan was awesome!
YES I did see it
I actually thought they did it better than Twilight They could have used The Host screenwriter for the saga in my opinion
Yeah I have trouble spelling her name too sometimes

Rob in the wetsuit
I think he knows our reaction to last year shirtless at the beach and covered up this time

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
YES I did see it
I actually thought they did it better than Twilight They could have used The Host screenwriter for the saga in my opinion
Yeah I have trouble spelling her name too sometimes

Rob in the wetsuit
I think he knows our reaction to last year shirtless at the beach and covered up this time
I love the "Twilight" saga like all of you but I've always wondered what the "Twilight" saga would've looked like if the same director had been used for the entire saga.

There are no new Rob and Kristen sightings/pictures but Rob was out for lunch this weekend in Los Angeles.
From Robsten Dreams.

We will need a new thread title soon, can we use "Watching two people so in love, is such a beautiful thing"
Old 04-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
We will need a new thread title soon, can we use "Watching two people so in love, is such a beautiful thing"
We have one ready

I kinda like that they used different ones But I don't like the screenwriter

Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We have one ready

I kinda like that they used different ones But I don't like the screenwriter
Which one are we using? I would like to use that thread title as well.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

This one

Because Rob shipped himself with Kristen long before the fans did

Old 04-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This one

Because Rob shipped himself with Kristen long before the fans did
Okay, I am hoping that like with most threads on this forum that we get through the next Rob and Kristen thread quickly.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't mind if they take a while

Jen, you wanna start?

Old 04-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can start
Old 04-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Go ahead, sweetie