Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
LOL. Missy, do you know if anyone made a gif of that? I am asking you because you are the Queen of Rob and Kristen gifs. It was funny to see Nick point at Kristen after Rob wiped his lips on the Red Carpet because Rob and Kristen are generally so subtle and what did was anything but subtle.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 01-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Thanks for reposting that gif, Missy. When I saw that gif for the first time my first thought was that Rob and Kristen are so busted and yes, Robsten is unbroken.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we got the kiss. Sneaky ninja's

Old 01-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would die if we got the kiss
Old 01-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wish we got the kiss. Sneaky ninja's
LOL, I would've loved to have seen that kiss too. I am sure it would be a beautiful gif. Our Ninjas are sneaky, they were no sightings of them this time in New York until they were leaving.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
I would die if we got the kiss
Me too

I love how sneaky they are They almost never get caught

Old 01-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too

I love how sneaky they are They almost never get caught
I think that it's a gift that they almost never get caught kissing. I think that kiss would've been priceless and that it would be in some avatars here and in this beautiful OP as well.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would use that as an icon on youtube because I almost never change that one

Old 01-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Gorgeous pics and I love that she has Rob's jacket
All I have to say is that Rob and Kristen take the sharing is caring motto seriously and to heart, lol. I have never thought that Rob and Kristen are or ever were an attached at the hip couple and so I always find it to be funny to see the tabloids and gossip magazine and gossip websites start to try and stir up drama when Kristen isn't with Rob or vice versa. I know that we just got a bunch in 2012 but, I want some new gifs of Rob and Kristen in 2013.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Saw a tweet that Kristen do go to a party with Rob
Old 01-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I saw some tweets that Rob and Kristen did go to a couple after parties as well. I hoped that she might go to a Golden Globes Afterpary with Rob. I hope that eventually someday that Rob and Kristen will walk on a Red Carpet that isn't for something that isn't "Twilight" related.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Aww Someone tweeted a pic that's supposedly them kissing in a car but I can't tell and I can't find the twitter

Old 01-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw this and had to repost because I love how Rob steals a kiss from Kristen during a break in filming.

We also have to help Missy find the picture she is refering to as she is the Queen Of Rob and Kristen gifs.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Aww Someone tweeted a pic that's supposedly them kissing in a car but I can't tell and I can't find the twitter
I haven't seen that one
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I haven't seen that one
I am sure that Pam will want to see this picture too as will I. Our Soulmates are generally like Ninjas and they have a gift for being able to sneak a kiss and not be seen at all. I do hope that Kristen will visit Rob while he is in Australia and that we get some tweets or if we are really lucky some pictures.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread