Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Our little ninjas!
I read somewhere that they were buying a house or an
apartment in NY but who knows if that's true. But, if they
have been there a whole week and not been spotted, then
guess that's possible.
Awww-do ya think she kept his coat so she wouldn't miss him
as much?
I thought that it was cute that she had his coat with her, but, I liked the her "US Against Them Hat" because it was obviously meant for Rob but it was also really not something that I expected to see but, I thought that it reinforced that Kristen considers herself and Rob to be a team.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rob is looking good tonight

Old 01-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damn he looks good

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 01-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like his short hair.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw this today and wanted to repost it here and while I don't expect to see Kristen and Rob together on a Red Carpet today, I can dream and hope that we get some sightings at one of the afterparties or even a picture, but, I am not picky. I also think that while a couple can wear each other's clothes that Rob and Kristen can also move together like magnets and I think that could be incorporated into a thread title here as well. Thanks for posting some new Rob pictures.

Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

BD pt 1 premiere was amazing and I would be happy with some tweets of them at the afterparty.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
BD pt 1 premiere was amazing and I would be happy with some tweets of them at the afterparty.
I would be happy with some tweets of them at an afterparty too. I did see some tweets that said Kristen's father is at the Golden Globes and gave Rob a hug,
Old 01-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I would be happy with some tweets of them at an afterparty too. I did see some tweets that said Kristen's father is at the Golden Globes and gave Rob a hug,
I hope we get a pic of that
Old 01-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
I like his short hair.
Me too :Love:

BD1 premiere

I hope that pic pops up somewhere

Old 01-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Me too :Love:

BD1 premiere

I hope that pic pops up somewhere
I give credit to Rob and Kristen in that they know how to hide from the media spotlight. I loved how during one of the "Breaking Dawn Part 2" premieres that Rob and Kristen obviously shared a kiss because her lipstick was on his lips, but, we never saw a picture of the actual kiss itself. I am reposting xFiorels90's latest Rob and Kristen music video using "With Me" by Sum 41. Here's the link, robert and kristen | with me - YouTube
Old 01-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

My name on twitter is "rob's pink lipstick" thanks to that night

Old 01-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL. Missy, do you know if anyone made a gif of that? I am asking you because you are the Queen of Rob and Kristen gifs. It was funny to see Nick point at Kristen after Rob wiped his lips on the Red Carpet because Rob and Kristen are generally so subtle and what did was anything but subtle.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Old 01-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, thank God they can hide when they need to.
When you all get time, you need to You Tube Jodie
Foster's speech that just aired at the GG's.
WOW. Now, that's a SPEECH! She mentions the loss of
privacy that goes with it now.
And, yes they showed a scene from Panic Room with Kristen.

I love his short hair too!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Yes, thank God they can hide when they need to.
When you all get time, you need to You Tube Jodie
Foster's speech that just aired at the GG's.
WOW. Now, that's a SPEECH! She mentions the loss of
privacy that goes with it now.
And, yes they showed a scene from Panic Room with Kristen.

I love his short hair too!
I thought that perhaps since Kristen helped announce that Jodie was getting the Lifetime Achievement Award that she might help present it to Jodie, but, no such luck but one half of our Soulmates is better than no Soulmates at all in my opinion. I think that Rob looks great as always.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread