Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
The only reason I made it through all the crap is right here
Seeing Kristen wear Rob's clothes and ring and hat and or necklace depending on where she was going had to do always suggested to me that she really did want to work things out with Rob. I think that Robsten loves their baseball caps. I am glad to be among true Robsten fans who just want the best for Rob and Kristen and it's obvious now more than ever that what's best is them together as a couple.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This forum definitely helped me stay sane-those first
2 weeks were a little rough.
I do hope they get married someday too-but I think it's
not gonna happen any time soon. Kristen is only 22 and
maybe not ready for that yet. Just me guessing though.
I think they will wait and put some distance between
themselves and Edward and Bella. Let things die down,
so to speak. Then, they can get married in peace.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see them get married and have a family some day, but I don't it will happen any time soon. They are young.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really do think they will get married someday too and who knows? Maybe she is ready now even though she is young. I just want them be happy and we know Rob wants to be a young dad

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 10-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
This forum definitely helped me stay sane-those first
2 weeks were a little rough.
I do hope they get married someday too-but I think it's
not gonna happen any time soon. Kristen is only 22 and
maybe not ready for that yet. Just me guessing though.
I think they will wait and put some distance between
themselves and Edward and Bella. Let things die down,
so to speak. Then, they can get married in peace.
I agree that it will be awhile before they would marry I think that we can only hope that Rob and Kristen can eventually marry each other in peace and I don't think that they are ready for marriage yet either. Rob is going to have a hectic work schedule in 2013 and I hope that Kristen will shoot at least one movie in 2013. I think that they both want children eventually and they really do look happy and relaxed.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that no matter their schedules, whenever the time is right, it will be right

Old 10-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
I think that no matter their schedules, whenever the time is right, it will be right
I agree 100% and for now I think any Robsten fan can celebrate that Robsten is unbroken and getting some new adorable pictures like the one in your avatar. I don't think Robsten was ever really unbroken and if they were it wasn't for very long, but the media and people who were never really fans of Rob and Kristen had a field day.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I agree 100% and for now I think any Robsten fan can celebrate that Robsten is unbroken and getting some new adorable pictures like the one in your avatar. I don't think Robsten was ever really unbroken and if they were it wasn't for very long, but the media and people who were never really fans of Rob and Kristen had a field day.
Agreed I never stopped believing in them.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
Agreed I never stopped believing in them.
I also always thought that there was no way that they would stage photographs of themselves, some celebrity couples can and may do that but, not these two. I also saw that Kristen is still wearing the necklace that Rob gave her. I think that Rob and Kristen have a beautiful love story that really sounds unbelievable if someone were to read it on paper. I can't wait until they promote "Breaking Dawn" together.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 10-22-2012 at 05:07 PM
Old 10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I also always thought that there was no way that they would stage photographs of themselves, some celebrity couples can and may do that but, not these two. I also saw that Kristen is still wearing the necklace that Rob gave her. I think that Rob and Kristen have a beautiful love story that really sounds unbelievable if someone were to read it on paper. I can't wait until they promote "Breaking Dawn" together.
Any real fan of them should know they would never stage pictures, especially outside their house. I'm trying to keep my expectations low when it to comes to promotion so I'm not disappointed later, but so far I am failing miserably at that
Old 10-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Any real fan of them should know they would never stage pictures, especially outside their house. I'm trying to keep my expectations low when it to comes to promotion so I'm not disappointed later, but so far I am failing miserably at that
I don't think any of us will be "disappointed".
I've spent all night watching vids of them - him in
Austrailia and her in Japan. They are both doing so
well and are happy, adorable, and on top of their game!
Trust me-they are HAPPY!
Which makes me extremely happy too!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think that I will be disappointed and I think that Rob and Kristen could easily go into bubble mode without even fully realizing it either, lol. I also agree that they are both happy given the interviews that I've seen which makes me happy as well. Kristen smiled in some pictures that I saw as well.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know, me too I love seeing them separate but I don't want them going all over the world and promoting alone. It's not celebrating EB when they won't let the stars do anything together I think

Those pics aren't staged. I heard they made popsugar take them down. If they were staged, they wouldn't do that. They'd want the pics out there. And supposedly the paps got pics of Kristen alone on her deck. Why would they get those pics when Rob isn't there if it's pretty much the same way they got the kiss pics? Think about it.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are 4 major premieres-they will be together
for all of those. If you stop and think about it, they really
didn't do interviews with just the 2 of them-that would get
too personal-they might do a few with Taylor, they usually do.
When they did Ellen and the J. Kimmel special, I'm pretty sure
they brought ALL 3 of them out first. Then, the rest of the cast.
Taylor keeps the interviewers from getting too personal with
Robsten.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

But they're going to all these places one cast member at a time I want at least two cast members in the same place

Closed Thread   Post New Thread