Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is OhmyGod our title should be Lobster Soulmates, js

Everything was always allright around her We've been angels and patiently waiting

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 10-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

or just Lobsters

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 10-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lobsters?
Old 10-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

the term Lobsters are reserved for Rachel and Ross
Old 10-20-2012, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Because they want to believe they're over
I think that there are unfortunately a lot of people who were never really fans of either Rob or Kristen's in the first place who really came to the conclusion very wrongly and very early on that Rob would never forgive Kristen and it seems to me that these were the same people who never thought that it would be posible for Rob to forgive Kristen. I think that the fact that Kristen either wore something that Rob gave her or something that is Rob's should've been the first clue that they were trying to work it out and I loved the people who gave Kristen a hard time when she said "We're gong to be fine." After seeing the lastest pictures of them together, I think Kristen was right. I think that they have avoided the media spotlight as far as being seen together due to backlash. I think that Rob really does look at Kristen like she's the most important person and only person in the room.

This is my favorite Robsten video that I am sure has been posted here before.
Here's "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JraAQjOnCwQ
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amen Missy! Neither Rob or Kristen said they had
broken up. Ever. People put words in his mouth
and the rag sheets using their "sources" Please!
There were no "sources" Their friends would
NEVER talk about them to rag sheets!
I had my doubts, until I saw Kristen wearing Rob's
stuff and that necklace he gave her plus the ring.
Then I knew everything was ok.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Amen Missy! Neither Rob or Kristen said they had
broken up. Ever. People put words in his mouth
and the rag sheets using their "sources" Please!
There were no "sources" Their friends would
NEVER talk about them to rag sheets!
I had my doubts, until I saw Kristen wearing Rob's
stuff and that necklace he gave her plus the ring.
Then I knew everything was ok.
As soon as she started and has continued to wear both things that either Rob gave her and or things that are his, I also thought that they were trying to work things out and that they were going to be fine. I am sure that the picture from Kristen's 2012 TIFF apperance has been posted here before, but, there's a picture where Kristen is looking at her ring that he gave her which I also took as a good sign. I also think that yes, if someone is really a friend of a famous person that they wouldn't speak with them to a gossip magazine/website.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

this thread is very peaceful everyone wants what is best for Kristen and Rob
Old 10-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyal2usa (View Post)
this thread is very peaceful everyone wants what is best for Kristen and Rob
Exactly. Even though Kristen didn't dress up for what seems to be a Halloween themed birthday party, it was good to see Kristen at Katy Perry's birthday party with Rob's friend Marcus Foster.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they never had a problem in the first place tbh, they never showed any signs of a problem, not even faltering in interviews that could show they were heartbroken. From the first second I saw Rob promoting Cosmopolis, I knew I was right. He wouldn't laugh at break-up rumors if something was wrong

Dave, that's because we do not listen to media, gossip, tabloids, websites or haters. We believe what we see and we see Rob and Kristen together and never any sign of a break-up no matter what media lied about. That's why i like it here. I can't deal with anyone who thinks negative or believes the media's drama

Quote:
everyone wants what is best for Kristen and Rob
And honest to God believe that is each other. Just look how they look at each other. That is true love

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyal2usa (View Post)
the term Lobsters are reserved for Rachel and Ross
But I don't like Ross and Rachel but I do love Robsten

Old 10-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed Missy I love how positive this thread has been.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
Agreed Missy I love how positive this thread has been.
This thread has pretty much been my safe haven. (Well this board actually)

Old 10-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
This thread has pretty much been my safe haven. (Well this board actually)
Same here
Old 10-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think they never had a problem in the first place tbh, they never showed any signs of a problem, not even faltering in interviews that could show they were heartbroken. From the first second I saw Rob promoting Cosmopolis, I knew I was right. He wouldn't laugh at break-up rumors if something was wrong

Dave, that's because we do not listen to media, gossip, tabloids, websites or haters. We believe what we see and we see Rob and Kristen together and never any sign of a break-up no matter what media lied about. That's why i like it here. I can't deal with anyone who thinks negative or believes the media's drama

And honest to God believe that is each other. Just look how they look at each other. That is true love

But I don't like Ross and Rachel but I do love Robsten
Rob's "Good Morning America" interview was difficult to watch but, it showed that he was thinking about Kristen there and that he loves Kristen. I think that they look at each other with love and when I watched their interviews at the 2012 Comic Con I thought that in some instances that they were paying more attention to each other than anything else going on and that they could make anyone look like a third wheel. I think that their ideal interview is probably one where they can also look at each other and I think that they could win a staring contest easily. I never thought that we would ever see a Robsten kiss and I didn't like the manner in which the pictures were obtained but, I am happy for them. I don't think that anyone here would be surprised in the least if Rob and Kristen eventually chose to get married. I think that it is easy to love someone when things are going well, but, I thought that if Rob and Kristen came through the scandal tofether that it would be a testament to how strong their relationship is and also a sign of true love.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
Same here
The only reason I made it through all the crap is right here

Closed Thread   Post New Thread