Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm here for the rewatch if anyone else is available.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just rewatched "Equals" and think that more people deserved the opportunity to see it.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am here and watching it... Its a beautiful movie and Nick and Kristen are amazing in it...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that if a movie studio had promoted this movie that people would have gone to see it. This is the movie that Kristen first cut her hair for.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I think that if a movie studio had promoted this movie that people would have gone to see it. This is the movie that Kristen first cut her hair for.
I couldnt agree more with you on that...!!! They could have done so Much more for this movie instead of doing more or less Nothing...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-04-2017, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
I couldnt agree more with you on that...!!! They could have done so Much more for this movie instead of doing more or less Nothing...
And Kristen is a rare actress who likes to promote her work but it wasn't used to this movie's advantage.

Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
This song always reminded me of Nia and Silas and their story.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And Kristen is a rare actress who likes to promote her work but it wasn't used to this movie's advantage.

Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
This song always reminded me of Nia and Silas and their story.
Absolutely She is and Nope, it really wasnt...

And that is a great Song for them for sure...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Absolutely She is and Nope, it really wasnt...

And that is a great Song for them for sure...
A lot of how the Oscar nominations are completed are due to the studio's backing or its lack of. I thought that
"Equals" was a futuristic cross between "Love Story" and "Romeo & Juliet."
Old 10-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
A lot of how the Oscar nominations are completed are due to the studio's backing or its lack of. I thought that
"Equals" was a futuristic cross between "Love Story" and "Romeo & Juliet."
Agree with you on that... Think Thats a Perfect way to descrip it...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad that we agree.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also think that love was the last thing that Nia and Silas were expecting when they first met each other.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh for sure... It just snuck up on them...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-14-2017, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not like many movies where the premise is the lead characters looking for love.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's not like many movies where the premise is the lead characters looking for love.
Nope, thats true...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Reply   Post New Thread